Don't Try (Gerard way)

(Sam's pov)

"He's in his room right now. Let get more cold water on that forming bruise."

I got up and walk to the bathroom. As I was filling the bowl I can hear the light hair girl talking.

"Do you think we should trust them...........What did he do........"

I got done filling the bowl I graded it and the rag. I walk into the room and set the bowl on the night stand like last time. I put in the rag and ring it, I turn to the girl. I gentle dip her face she wince but I keep doing it.

"Is it ture to what you're friend did to our dad."

I look at her in the eyes for a few seconds before going back to my work.

"I don't know, I wasn't there you have to ask him yourself that."

She looked shock.

"But....how....how did he.."

"How did he pack you and three bags full of food, weapons, and clothes."

She nod.

"Let me tell you he make it look so easy. When I found him again he was close to being only bones because he couldn't find food for two weeks puls he was already skinny when I first meet him."

I got done with my work and I did what I did last time with the water,bowl, and rag. I walk back into the room and set on the edge of the bed.

"I'm Talyor trapper, this is.."

She look at the child who was falling asleep in her lap.

"My sister lily......."

She look at the other girl that who was still sitting quietly on a chair beside the bed.

"She's my best friend Hope bluefin. She's......"

She look at her like asking permission to continue to say what she was saying. Looks like Hope give her permission because she nod.

" She's mute."

I nod in understanding.

"How old are you guys."

"I'm 18, lily is 3, and Hope is 17."

"I had a cousin name John, he was 13. I think you guys might like him if you could meet him."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to him."

I frowned and Hope slapped Talyor in the arm.

"Oww."

"It's ok. He died a few days ago when I found Colby again. We get separated when I crash the truck, I hit something that was in the road and it was to dark to see. We were looking around the town again because John had a feeling that we missed something and we were at a different town at the time. After a while we're walking down the sidewalk and I got shot in the should and leg. John tryed to help me but he got shot in the chest and it was to close to his heart for him to survive it. I'm still recovering form the wounds, that's all I'm telling you for now."

They nod, suddenly there was a knock on the door. I looked to see Colby standing there.

"I was getting bored in our room Sam."

I smiled.

"Well, Colby I was talking to those fine lady's."

The girls laughed a little at us. I turn to them.

"Well, this is Colby. The man who saved you today."

He walked over and sit at the other end of the bed.

Talyor looked at him smiling at little.

"Thank you for save us from my dad and I heard what you did to him."

"Oh he had it coming to him when he hit me in the back of the head with that stupid pip. So I hit him right back with it but harder."

She laughed real hard at that so did Colby. I frowned because this is the first time I'm hearing it and I don't find it funny but I didn't say anything about it. As we were talking we heard a stomach growl and a giggle follow after it. We all turn to Lily to see her awake and she started giggling more as we all look at her, I stood up.

"I'll go and get food for everyone. Colby can you help me pack it all up here."

He look at me as he stood too.

"Sure"

I walk out and down the stairs to the kitchen as Colby follows. I got out a can of peaches for Lily while the rest of us eat caned ham that is still good with bread that the girls had in they're bag. Colby worked on the ham as I work on the peaches. I frowned as I open the can and pour out the juice in the sink. Colby saw that and stopped what he was doing.

"What's wrong."

He asked seriously.

"Nothing."

I siad as I put all the peaches in a bowl.

"Something is wrong and I know when the person I love is upset."

I sighed and turn to look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you got hit by a pip in the back of the head Colby. When were you going to tell me."

"That's what got you upset."

I look at him like he was stupid.

"Yes."

I said being serious. He smiled like it was a funny joke.

"It's not funny."

I was getting mad now, small tears come up in my eyes, I look at the bowl of peaches instead of Colby.

"Honey, don't be jealous of that girl. I don't even know her name."

He turn my face but when he saw the samll tears in my eyes. He immediately stop smiling.

" Baby, don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry."

"I know, they just come up out of nowhere."

I blink them away and he given me a kiss on the lips. I pulled away and grap a plate of ham and bread on it so I put the bowl of peaches on it too. I hand that and another plate to him. He was frowning as I hand them to him.

"Go take this to them and I'll be up there in a few minutes."

I was glad that he did as I told him to do. Now I have some time to think to myself before I go back up there.

'Am I really jealous of Talyor. They just meet and Colby doesn't even know her name.'