Chapter 6⃣

📖

Your POV
This guy kept coming close to me but you know what I know how to deal with jerks like these.Bring their manly ego down.

I'm usually not much of a blackmailing type but I was taught this by my ex.He always said "use what you have to get what you want"

So I did just that.

"Give me what I want or I'll expose just how much of a scraredy cat you are"

"Whatever just delete that video"he said kinda desperately.

"Nope I'll keep it for security purposes in case you wanna fire me cos looking at how much of a rich brat you are,it seems your the boss"

"Of course am the boss and I'll give you the job you want"he said looking at me with disbelief.

"Damn you're evil"

"I'm not...i'm a pure soul am simply trying to look for a job. You can't blamee can you?"I pouted.

"Of course not. You're just an innocent blackmailer aren't you"he said

"I'm hurt by that word.I simply asked you what I wanted and you gave it to me"

"Meooowww" we heard the cat say which made jungkook skip out of fear.

"Aisshh I forgot that cat was still around" he said annoyed.

I later on went to where the cat was and picked it up.

"Aww what a cute cat"I held the cat in my arms.

"cute?? What do you mean cute.That thing is a killer.Do not come close"he said going farther from me.

"Fuckkk!!!... take that away please"he said

"You're evil ....only evil people hate cats.Even witches stay with cats so you're worse than a witch."I said going downstairs and then later on sent the cat outside.

I came back and I found him in the living room.

"Well why do you hate cats??"I asked him.

"Thats not your damn bizwax is it. Mind your own"

I rolled my eyes at that statement.

"So shall we draw the contact.?" I fake smiled.

He then went in and bought a paper and a pen and then gave me to write down whatever I wanted.

I wrote the terms down which were

1.Give me a decent job.Also I don't work on Mondays.

2.Reasonable salary like 2000 dollars a month and don't be late about it.

3.Don't you dare try to flirt with me cos you're a player jerk.

4.Also no falling in love with me.

5.One last thing. If you try anything stupid like not following any of these terms I'll take your house.
                                    sign:y/n 🌸

All these said but he eventually agreed to all my terms.I was like whooooo jackpot.But one thing I didnt understand was that strange smile of his.

Jungkook POV

I read all her terms.

1... ✔

2...da fuq am I the world bank ..what a greedy bitch.

3...pfftt why would I ?

4...what are you? Aphrodite? I wouldnt even if you were the last woman on earth. I'm hot enough if anything she'll fall for me first

5...I got plenty all over the world so feel free.

Wow this bitch is a typical gold digger blackmailing bitch isn't she.I'll accept all her terms alright but she won't notice what hid her.

I will make her life a living hell in the office and she will have no choice but to withdraw all these stupid terms she gave me.

She's gonna run away before I tell her to.

I'm gonna teach her for leaving me like that and also trying to blackmail me.She's gonna think the devil himself left hell to earth in search for her poor soul

Anyway she deserves whatever's coming to her.

I kept giving her an evil smirk most of the times.

So now the full contract is ready.I signed at the bottom.

She grabbed the contact as soon as I signed.

"Assaaa I don't have to go to school anymore"she said happily.

"Your name is jungkook..pfft what a stupid name"she said.

I felt like shaving her hair off.How dare she insult my name,like y/n was a better name.

"Whatever. You start work tomorrow."

She then extended her hand to shake mine with a smile on those stupid lips of hers.

"Nice doing business with you partner"she said and I gave her a fake smile.

She just messed with the wrong man.

Bitch i'm gonna rid you of that ridiculous smile...

           JUST YOU WAIT...😏

                             *****

Am sorry for dragging this particular scene y'all I hope you like it tho.Just tell meh what u feel..

Please vote too.. I'll see ya in the next chapitre tuloosss hunnieberries🌸🌸💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕