Chapter 2⃣5⃣

Still Narrator POV y'all

She bent down very slowly to kiss him and then...

"Josh..."

She actually saw jungkook as josh at this point.Then she bit him in the neck in anger. she grabbed jungkook's hair and started pulling it.

Jungkook tried getting out but she was real crazy at this point and kept fighting.

Jungkook hugged her tight holding her hands in together so she wouldn't do anything.She grew weak.

With her head facing down low she said.

"Am sorry"

She had realized herself now.

Then later on jungkook asked her.

"Who is josh?"

He let her go then she stood up.

"Joshie that one that jerk why are you calling his name here who asked you."

She said so holding the corner of his shirt on the shoulder level like she was about to fight him.

"Whoa whoa calm down...you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Jungkook put his hands up in a surrendering position.

She let go of his shirt staring him down.

"No you don't have the right to call his name cos he's an animal hateful jerk and so are "

"Ok ok i won't call his name... Can you not kill me with you eyes sheesh"

She sat down on the bed becoming weak and started tearing up.

"I loved that jerk you know? And what did he do...he treated me like a damn slut,like garbage."

Jungkook shifted himself beside y/n looking at her sympathetically.

"He was everything to me but he treated me like nothing...its really like I was just his pleasure hoe or something"

Y/n said with tears coming down her eyes as she wiped each one.

"He left me he left me stranded and all alone."

Jungkook just listened without saying a word for he could feel the pain and anger y/n felt.He clenched his fists cos he was so mad.

When she spoke turned and looked at him its like his heart was gonna pop out of his chest.

He felt like killing josh just by hearing this.He really felt all the pain in y/n's heart.

Every single tear that fell out of her eyes were like a knife being cut into his heart.

y/n turned and looked straight at jungkook looking at him straight in the eyes.This weakened him cos he could see how much of a baby y/n was and just how soft she is.

He felt compelled to console her and wipe her tears away.He raised his hands up slowly to her face to wipe her tears away.

He wiped her tear and put his hand on her cheek using his thumb to massage her cheek wiping away her tears.She rubbed her cheek on his hand with her eyes closed.

After a while she opened her eyes.

"No no no don't do this...I can't fall for you its not right..just let me be"

"I don't wanna fall for you deeper."

Her eyes were slowly closing as she said this.

"Do you even know why I even threatened you for money ... Do you?"

"Why did you ?..."

"I can't ...I can't fall for you...I can't..fall for.."

Her eyes finally shut and she fell on the bed.

Jungkook covered her with the blanket wrapping her all over.

"she's saying all sorts of stuff cos she's drunk."jungkook sighed.

***************

Jungkook had slept on the couch in his room.He had never slept in the couch before and it was real strange for him and stressed him out.

He gave away y/n's clothes to be pressed in the morning and wore her one of his shirts but she had removed it through the night.

He went upstairs and looked at y/n's sleeping form and gave out a smile.

She looked real peaceful but then she turned in the blanket which made it expose her body a little.Her legs were like at extreme ends of the bed.

"How scattered...she's like all over the bed" jungkook sighed.

Jungkook woke up and adjusted the blanket to cover her all over.

He thought about all what she said last night and just realized y/n was suffering a lot.

He somehow understood why she needed the money cos she kept saying she wanted to leave from the room she was staying in.

He decided he would give her salary a little early cos it was like some days left.

Jungkook POV
I decided to go take a shower as I thought of y/n sleeping in my bed which made me smile.

I thought of everything she had told me last night and I really feel sorry for her and I wish I could fix it all.

Well I'll won't make her realize what am doing for her tho.I'll just keep it a secret dont wanna make her know I know about josh.When she wants shell tell me.

I came out of the shower and she had woken up.

She welcomed me with a really loud scream gosh.I shook within me but didn't show it.

I decided to tease her a little and I see she's really mad right now.

I think she actually had in mind that we had sex last night ...omg.She's so hilarious right now.

She thinks the money am giving her is for the sex geesh.I laughed internally

She is damn crazy when she woke up searching for my stuff and even put on my clothes.

She left the house as she was the boss of it and didn't even answer me when I spoke.What a shameless bitch.

I laugh all to myself.Then I felt something hurt on my neck suddenly.I went upstairs and  looked into the mirror.

Omg thats the bite that bitch gave me..

WHAT THE FUCK..SHE GAVE ME A HICKEY

How was this damn chapter I took so long to update mianheyoo...I know am crappy and my writing Is crappy too but I'll do better next chapter 😭😭

please vote? Idk 😂