CHAPTER 48

Warning 🔥🔥
long af chapter coming up.

Y/N POV

2 WEEK LATER

"You jerk... I can't believe you ..I thought you had changed. "

"But y/n ... what did I do ?"

"Will you stop playing dumb with me ? I hate it."I shouted out .

"Your still the player jerk you always were ... your gonna dump me like the rest"

Jungkook just looked at me with  guilty eyes....

"God I was so stupid I shoulda known better"

"Don't ever speak to me ever again...I saw what you did with her... don't you dare lie to me jerkk.."

I turned and as I was about to leave he held my hand

"Let go of me..." I dragged my hand from his grip as I turned around giving him a slap...

REWIND  TO 2 WEEKS AGO↩

We were at work one day and I saw Jungkook talking to some girl and she was all over him.. I wanted to smack the both of them.Girls always throw themselves at him so shameless. He's always too polite to like tell them to back but he tries his best.

Well after that trauma I went through and is still going through.i just didn't want him to know.

But there's been something weird going on around here.From those death threats to the fact that I saw lipstick stain on his shirt one day which wasn't mine.

I just discard it.

But it's kinda persistent.He's becoming something else and it's scaring me.

**********

"Y/nnnnn..."I heard him scream from downstairs.I rushed there and then I saw him.

He had been drinking.He looked so miserable.This kind of sight was really strange to me.i had never seen him this way.

His eyes half closed as he sat on the floor with a bottle of whiskey.

I ran to him and knelt down to his level

"Jungkook why are you like this... what's happening to you ?"I said with all concern.

"Nothing my sweet... come here" he hugged me and I tried to get out of his grip.Alcohol stench was all over him.

He laughed and kept holding me."I won't let you go... never never neveerr..." soon his grip loosened around me and he kept mumbling something.

"Come... I need to get you to bed"

I tried putting my arm around his waist so he'd stand up but he wouldn't budge.

I'll just help him to sleep in the couch cos I can't carry him by myself.He really needs rest.

I came back with a glass of water for him to drink.As I put the water close to his mouth for him to drink,he kept turning his face away.

" I want whiskey not this crap."he shouted hitting the water away from my hand and then collapsed to the floor.

It really shook me he did that... I don't know what had gotten over Jungkook...This is  not the guy I know.

*****************

"Babe...I have a headache"

That's how it was for about a week  now...He would either come home and start  drinking or come home late drunk with kisses on his shirt and a lady's perfume and then the next morning he's like some little kid that needs care.