chapter 38

📖

Narrator POV
Jungkook was finding difficulties to walk cos of the accident but with y/n by his side he felt better cos she helped with his recovery.

*I'm sorry if i didn't mention but neera is a doctor... my bad*

Since the accident was not too extreme,neera could handle it and didn't need to take him to the hospital.

Jungkook had called and said the shoot should be postponed so everyone went back.

They had been worried searching for jungkook and y/n but where relieved with the call.

*2 days later *
Jungkook was recovering quick and y/n was so supportive and helpful.They were now on good terms with each other.

"Does this hurt ?.."y/n said as she rotated jungkook's leg around slowly massaging it.

"I'm a man y/n...stuff like that doesn't hurt.so just do whatever ok."

"Are you really telling me to do "whatever" ?"y/n smirked.

"Yeah...WHAT EVERRR"

"OK you asked for it...Mr MANN.."y/n said emphasising on the word "Man"

She carried on with the massage doing it rather harshly this time.She looked up at junkook who had a pained expression on his face but was tryna hide it.

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt."

"Hmm... yeah it doesn't... just get it over with"

Then y/n pinched jungkook's leg hard which made him skip a little..

"Oww what was that for ?"

"That was for pretending you jerk."

Then y/n stood up and picked up a pillow and hit jungkook with.

"Heyyy"

Each hit came with a word.

"This"* hits *

" is " *hits *

"your" *hits*

"frigging"*hits*

"punishment... "*hits*

"you je.." * Jungkook catches pillow and drags her with it towards him and they were now face to face.*

He threw the pillow away and held her waist drawing her near in a split second. Her boobs were almost on his face.

"You were saying?.."

Jungkook looked at y/n in her eyes so intensely.she became so uncomfortable at the moment.

He released one hand from her waist and pulled his hair back bringing his face closer to her biting his lip then said.

"What were you gonna call me? Jerk ?"

Y/n could hardly breathe as words got tied up in her throat.She just couldn't move as she tried to avoid eye contact to no avail.

He looked so fucken sexy at the moment y/n felt like devouring his lips at the same she felt like running away.

Their lips almost met as suddenly neera walked in.

"I'm sorry ... i came.. i came in to check on jungkook..omg did I interrupt ?.. I knocked and no answer so I just came in... oh I'm so sorry...I'll go"

Not completely listening to what neera was saying,y/n got out of jungkook's grip.

"Haha no problem your ok... I'll leave I'm sorry... bye.."y/n spoke out rather faster than usual rushing out.

"What's wrong with her ?"Neera asked.

"Don't mind her she's just a crazy girl " Jungkook said to neera as he smiled widely resting his head on the pillow.

Y/N POV

"Omg why does he do that to me ... making me shy and all"

I smiled stupidly all to myself.

I couldn't help it.i had never wanted to kiss him so badly.. just why did she ruin the moment.?

Oh my gosh... how can he be so sexy even when he's sick.

LIKE HOW  DA FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE. ?

Narrator POV
*1 day later*
Jungkook had called min to pick him up and also scheduled another day for the shoot..

Min arrived the day scheduled for the shoot and picked jungkook up.

Jungkook thanked neera a lot with y/n too.They were so grateful to her for her help.

They had said their goodbyes.

"Hey min ma man what up "y/n put her hand up to high five min but he suspended it.

She had actually found a liking to teasing min even tho he didn't get her jokes most of the time.

She just tapped his shoulder.

"Good talk bro... Good talk"

He bowed and entered the car, jungkook watching it all just laughed.

*in the car*

"Don't waste your time tryna tease min it'll never work."

"you know he's a good fit with neera she's so jovial and would make fun of him till he cracks."

Min just smiled a little concentrating on his driving.

"See.. he smiled ..he has a crush on neera omg...I knew it... don't even try to lie cos I saw your eyes on her."

"Are you sure your not the one who has a crush on min " Jungkook asked

"Why not...he's a great guy unlike someone " y/n said eyeing jungkook and then suddenly went back to teasing min.

"Min oppa... do you like neera?"y/n said cutely to min learning at the back of his driver's seat.

She was seated at the back with jungkook since min was the one driving.

"Hey why you calling him oppa for ?" Jungkook asked.

"Why ? do u want me to call you oppa"

"Eww never..."

"Tsuiippss then let me continue my business."

"Min oppaaa..."

Teasing went on till they finally arrived at the venue of the shoot which was the beach.

Hope the chapter was alright well I tried.
Anyhow just comment your thoughts on the chapter or the whole story if u must

Please comment and vote too ma peach colony 😂😘😘💜💜💜💜💜