Chapter 40

📖

*warning!!! Triggering stuff ahead*.

Y/N POV

🔊play audio🔊

Did I deserve all that came to me ?Is it karma?

Am I now an object of mere sexual satisfaction.?

I had been bruised and completely broken and now left to die.

This body of mine was it really my own.? Could I even lay claim to it.

What do I even want to do with my life ?

Just who or What am I ? Cos I feel like nothing.

I don't know if I can keep living on.

I had had so much badluck with the men I loved in the past...it's like I wasn't born to be loved.

Why do they always leave me ?

Everyone left me.. left me alone to fend for my good for nothing self.

I am nothing but a mere shadow

Life in its own is worthless right now.I can't even think straight.My mind is all clouded with my awful self and painful memories.

What is love anyway ? In this cruel world I don't even need to know that cos I wanna end it all... soon this pain of my deserted self will all go away.

Where's the good when I need it? Where's the light to lead me back to my happy self?

All that is left of me is broken pieces that can never be fixed no matter how hard I try

I can't fix this..

I've tried to fix my life for so long but I can't anymore it's over..

It's time now I have to go and get rid of all this suffering once and for all.

"Y/N... y/N ..."

My eyes heavy slowly opened to what I heard was jungkook's voice.

It was so blurry but it finally opened to see jungkook's face.He looked at me with so much concern I just couldn't face him.

"Wh where am I ?"

I asked after realising I was in an unfamiliar place.

"In a hospital"
He said as thoughts of the incident made my head hurt.

I then turned my face away from him.

"What is it y/n" he asked.

"I don't have the right to talk to you ever... I'm a disgrace and a misfit.Just go away from here"

"Stop saying these foolish things...your an amazing person"

He stood up and came infront of me.

"Jungkook" i called out his name as I looked up to him with tears in my eyes.

He took me into a tight hug comforting me.

"I.. I.. w... wanna diee jungkook I don't deserve to live anymore" I burst into more tears and tried taking out the needle from the drip on my wrist.

"Just stop it will you"

He said holding me tightly preventing me from doing that.

"I can't let you do that everr"

I kept my face buried into his chest sobbing very loudly.

"I just can't live like this. I wanna dieee"

🔇stop audio🔇

Jungkook POV
I was away from the photo shoot for a while cos I wanted to get something for y/n.
I had no particular thing in mind tho.

Actually when I got back she was nowhere to be found.I asked and I was pointed to the direction she went.

I followed roses till I saw her name on the sand.

I shouted out to her

"Y/NNNN..."

No answer.

This is weird I'm getting the chills.i immediately dashed into the woods to find her.

After a long search,I heard something.

Screams.. could that be her ?i followed the sound as I saw this guy trying to force himself on y/n trying to take off her panties.

The anger that boiled up to my head was inexplicable.

I ran towards him very fast and I smashed his face with my leg which left him fall of a clear distance from y/n.

How disgusting.What a sick bastard

I went to him and punched him with all my might.i punched him so much as the thought of murdering him crossed my mind.

Then I heard y/n call out my name so softly.

I left the guy and went to y/n holding her in my arms.

I could see her whole body was covered up in bruises even her face.She looked so weak.

"Jungkook ... y you c came... you f finally came " with a little smile a teardrop fell down her eyes.

How can she even smile at a time like this.?

***************

Looking at her lie down so helpless and wounded on the bed made me so weak.

If only I hadn't left her side this wouldn't have happened.

It's all my fault.i had to be there to protect her but I let her get hurt.

it's been 10 hours now and she still hasn't woken up.

Soon I heard her mumbling some words.

I can't let her take her own life.

I'll Make sure to protect her.i can't let what happened to mom happen to y/n.

I'll protect her with my life that's a promise

Well guys I know it's short and I update randomly that's cos I'm umm idk..
How was the chapter y'all please vote of you liked It,still vote if u didn't ... I'm shameless ik 😂
Also y'all I need those comments please.it helps me update quicker don't y'all see that. write down your thoughts on the chapter...This authornim is waiting my peaches... Thank youuu
Me love you alllllll...
💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟