Chapter 2⃣7⃣

📖

Y/N POV

It was like I was being compelled to follow his orders.What the hell is wrong with me.

When I got back I saw this bitch model standing so close with him taking photos.

She kept ordering me around and when I looked at jungkook he told me to go do it.

What a bitch...She just looks like a maniquen with a dress on with no emotions at all.

Omg she's worse than jungkook but they look so good together.

Well this bitch has no idea who she's messing with.

I'll show her.

She had ordered me to get some water for her and I obeyed because of jungkook of course.

Well I'll give her the water alright..I'll give it to her real good.

I had all these evil thoughts in my head all at once I didnt notice the glass I had was almost dropping as someone shouted out for me to be careful.

I got back and there was a break.That bitch was seated down with all her crew surrounding her.. Fixing her hair..fanning her arranging her clothes

Why not just turn yourself into a baby damn bitch.

I went towards her to give her the water and then I tripped oops...

The water poured all over her.

She started screaming suddenly...

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... What the heck.... I cant believe this just happened to my beautiful body and dress. .. I cant shoot anymore..."

She's a perfect fit with jungkook omg ...All she cares about are her looks.

She walked fast to jungkook.

"Jungkook do something about this."She shouted

Jungkook simply sighed.

Then he said

"Y/n apologize to her."

"whattt...noo.."

He eyed me kinda annoyed.

"Am sorry"

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

"What??? Look at that attitude..jungkook fire this bitch this instant or I'll seize to be your model"

jungkook just stood there saying nothing for a while.

Well am nothing so he's obviously gonna chose her.

"Choose jungkook its either me or her"

Then he looked at me.

"Y/n am sorry but..."

My heart skipped a beat.I didn't want to leave.

JUNGKOOK POV

This girl had been acting all strange the whole morning.

Omg could it possibly be that she's ashamed after what happened yesterday.

Well she's really shameless coming to work after remembering all that.Not that I wouldn't want her to be here.

Does she think she can avoid me

No way ...

I sited her from a distance and I could tell she was trying to hide.I called out to her.