Plans and Strategies

They were in her room on the couch. She was curled up on his lap and they were having a rather intense make out session. His mouth eagerly explored hers as his hands caressed her underneath her shirt. When his hand rubbed her in just the right way she would give out tiny gasp of pleasure. After telling her what had happened she had insisted that he come back with her to her apartment so she could console him. Naruto decided that this was one of the best parts about having a girlfriend. If he'd still been alone he'd have spent the night moping feeling sorry for himself. Maybe he would have worked out some to get rid of a little of the frustration. This is soooooo much better.

After a very satisfying time Moka rested her head against his neck and let out a contented sigh. Naruto, being a sixteen year old boy, would have liked to have done quite a bit more. But he was sure that if he even tried it the other Moka would end his life even before his village could.

"Naruto-kun," Moka spoke up while continuing to rest against him. "Did you find anything useful in the book?"

He glanced at the book that was lying open on a small coffee table. He had insisted on going back to his room to retrieve it. "Not really, there's only a small entry on the Hyuuga caged bird seal, not even a half a page. It doesn't mention anything about how the seal is applied or if it can be safely removed. There was one interesting thing though."

"What's that?" She asked and began to nuzzle his neck.

"It specifically mentions that for the seal to be activated the subject must be in the line of sight of the user. That at least means the Hokage can't just kill me while he's sitting in his office. Someone would have to be sent here to do it." He shrugged. "That's still not really great news; it means anyone who is taught the proper hand sign can execute me as soon as they see me."

She looked up at him nervously. "So what are you going to do?"

He bent his neck to give her a quick kiss. "For right now? Nothing."

"Nothing?" She sounded surprised. "But didn't you say you no longer had any loyalty to your village and that you were going to be a rogue ninja?"

"I did say that, and I meant every word."

"Then how can you do nothing?"

"For the time being it's the best course of action. I may have decided to go rogue, but right now only the two of us know that. The Hokage and Jiraiya and all the rest are probably convinced they have me right where they want me. They're probably 100 percent sure I'll do whatever they say. So that means so long as I keep playing the part of the obedient little soldier they'll leave me alone. If I up and leave though they'll send hunter nins after me, and you can bet every one of them will know the secret hand sign to kill me. So I'll stay right here and play my part until I accomplish two things."

"What two things?"

"Well first I have to get this damn seal removed. Until that's done I really am at the Hokage's mercy." He sighed. "The problem is I don't know much about seals except the basics. And since Jiraiya is a seal master I seriously doubt what he put on me will be easy to get rid of. To be honest I'm not even sure where to start."

"Could you try asking the Kyuubi or Kuyou?"

Naruto shook his head. "No! Definitely not! I wouldn't trust anything that damn fox tells me about removing seals. He would definitely try and trick me into removing or at least weakening his seal while getting rid of the other one. I trust Kuyou only a little more, but that's only because he can't kill me without killing his precious, 'Lord Kyuubi.' But even if he knows about seals I wouldn't trust him not to try and mess with the main one while pretending to help with Jiraiya's."