Chapter One

Hiya guys! This is my first story on here(well on this account), and I've never written in this genre before, I think I was always too afraid to tackle stories centered around mental health because I wouldn't be able to fully portray what I wanted. It affects people differently, in so many ways and I think its very difficult to write that. Then I realized this is my story, my experience and my characters. They show that, they're special to me because they show what I feel and how I think.

DISCLAIMER:
This book deals with things such as bullying, sexuality, death and etc. If you feel like you may not be able to handle those kind of things I suggest not reading this story. This is a trigger warning, this book does contain strong themes.

Everyone deals with things in their lives and that extends to my characters too. If you're having trouble please don't hesitate to message me.

 This book centers around mental heath and growing as people. I've dealt with my fair share of problems and dark times. These characters help portray that. They're very dear to me and I hope they become very special to you also.

As the description suggests, this story is about a group of friends, I'll tend to be swapping around from character to character but I will be speaking in third person if that happens.

The only time you will see 'I' is when it is from the viewpoint of the main character, Dalia. Otherwise I will be speaking in third person.
It's easy enough to pick up in the book though.

I hope you enjoy! Please give my story a chance, I promise to nestle into your mind and steal a special place in your heart through my characters (in a not creepy way though).

  Copyright © 2018
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976