5.| Shawn Marsh

Hey lovies I'm sorry for not updating, if it wasn't for this school then I would probably already have half of the book written. -_- But here it is. ;)

Two days after weapon training Natalia left for her first mission.

"5:30 am." Natalia says with a tsk as she lay on her bed while spinning a throwing knife around her fingers.

She stops the knife and throws it at the wall before throwing her feet against the ground, pissed at this point.

"What is taking that stupid girl so long?!" She finishes off as she stands before she hears two soft knocks coming from the other side of the door. She walks over to the door and opens it.

"It was about time you came", Natalia says in a sarcastic voice as she recognizes the girl dressed like a civilian.

"Sorry honey but I got struck in traffic." She replies back while entering in the dorm.

Natalia closes the door and spins around on her heels.

"Name?"

The tow headed looks up, her hazel eyes peeled on Natalia.

"Adeline Jones, Addy for short." She says as she puts her carry-on bag on the chair across from Natalia and begins to take things out,"You?"

"Natalia Petrova."

Adeline's eyebrows furrow as she stops and looks up at Natalia. 

"Your the professional assassin from The Academy aren't you?"

"Haven't picked that up yet?"

"Huh...you really are everything they say you are."

A tsk escapes Natalia's lips as she walks over to her bed and sits down.

"If it's bad, then I'm not surprised."

Adeline shakes her head and begins to take out cloths. Natalia's eyes widen as she watches Adeline start taking clothes out of her carry-on.

"You brought a whole wardrobe on an assassin mission?!"

Adeline looks up at Natalia annoyed but then smiles before she begins to explain.

"Look honey, missions aren't just you go in kinda thing and kill the wanted person. It has to all be planned out."

"So... we're putting on a play to attract him?" Natalia glares at all the clothes confused.

Adeline laughs and shakes her head.

"No honey-"

Natalia cuts her off with an irritating look, "Don't,  call me honey."

Adeline frowns and throws a blush pink dress with a light blue denim jacket at Natalia. Natalia looks at the clothes horrified before she throws them off her lap.

"What was that?!"

Adeline puts her hands on her hips before answering.

"You scan the area looking like a civilian and I go in and grab all the information about...uh- what's his na-"

Natalia cuts her off again annoyed, "Shawn Marsh."

Adeline nods and continues,"Then tonight we go his house for the dance and that's when you kill him."

"You know I could just do it another way-"

Adeline cuts Natalia off, "Awe well I'm sorry 'Killer' but that's not how things work with this 'Shawn Marsh'-"