15.| Hercules The Kidnapper

The SUV's come to an immediate stop in front of an enormous luxurious mansion. Arthur looks at her with a small smile before turning his attention to the mansion.

"It sure is a beauty,isn't it?"

Alexandria looks at Arthur and for the first time since Arthur met her, a small smile peeks at her lips in agreement. She averts her gaze from him and back to the mansion just as a black 2018 Corvette pulls up the driveway, behind it was a light, tan SUV Infinity followed by a silver Mercedes.

Arthur grins and opens his door, which grabs Alexandria's attention from the models exiting the cars.

"How about we get you acquainted with my family?"

He closes his door and only a couple of seconds later after appearing on the other side of the car did Alexandria decide it was a wise decision to get out as well. Alexandria's ponytail smacks across her black tank top as she hops out of the car, but soon realizes her mistake when she loses her breath for a few seconds from her fractured ribs.

Alexandria bends down and holds on to the wide open door before slowly getting back into a straight posture. Arthur stops in his tracks and looks back at Alexandria who gives him a reassuring smile and closes the car door; but not before muttering profanities under her breath. His smile soon turns into a frown as he notices her limping to him.

"Miss Warskafski?"

Alexandria looks up at him with a smile he could tell was hard to play, considering her circumstance.

"Just acting clumsy on my way out of the car.", Natalia simply says.

Arthur's eyes filled with concern which was a very rare occasion, especially when it involved people who worked for him. But Alexandria was different; she was said to be the best assassin and it took him many sleepless nights to get her completely recruited for his line of work; and he wasn't about to let all that hard work go down the drain.

Looking over at the flock of teenagers he calls for a dude by the name of Keith. Alexandria tries to straighten her posture but the there was no way she could hide the pain erupting from her ribs.

"I'm...f-fine Sir! No help needed.", she stutters just as Hercules himself walks up to Arthur stroking his already ruffled and messed up charcoal colored hair.

His white shirt stayed fit on him, showing his toned body that practically screamed, "Hell Ya I work out!' matched with some denim jeans with little tears here and there and to finish it off a vintage stainless steel knife necklace with a pair of black converse.

"Wuts up Dad?"

Arthur's frown quickly turns into wide smile before looking down at Alexandria. Hercules, or how Arthur knows him, Keith; follows his father's gaze. His piercing blue eyes with a hint of grey in them make contact with Alexandria's confused sky blue eyes. He seemed familiar. They held the glare long and hard almost as if challenging each other to a staring contest.

That was true; before a wide smile appears on Keith's face as he throws his arms out breaking the tension growing between the them.

"Mary Sue! You made it back!", he screams.

He leans forward for a hug but Alexandria backs up just in time before she got engulfed into a bone-breaking hug. Keith thought of it as a friendly hug but Alexandria saw herself in the future with a life-long fractured rib that couldn't get repaired. His eyebrows twist around to make a perfectly confused face.

Alexandria shakes her head; had she just said perfect? Shaking that thought off her mind she looks up at the familiar face with the same puzzled expression as Hercules; Keith.

"Who's Mary Sue?", she asks confused.

Keith looks up at Arthur with a puzzled expression but allows a smile to play on his lips before looking back down at Alexandria; who unfortunately wasn't a skyscraper like Hercules over there.

"Your Mary Sue. Remember? You hated the nickname and called me a Jerk for it."

Jerk?! When did I ever call a Hercules Jerk?! And why in the world someone call me, out of all names, Mary Sue? No, better question how does he know me?, she basically screams in her thoughts before looking up at Keith.

Just as her lips parted she quickly decided against it and instead straightened her back. Arthur looks down at Alexandria; quickly catching on to her request. Pursing his lips he straightens his posture.

"Keith, I want you to pick Alex up carefully and bring her inside, she's got a fractured rib.", Arthur says sternly before walking pass Keith and Alexandria.

"You really weren't joking when you said all hell would be after you. What made them break your rib-I'm sorry? Alex?", Keith asks while turning around to face his father's back.

Arthur spins around on his heels and looks at Keith with a confused expression.

"That's Nat not Alex."

Arthur's grey eyes narrow.

"Nat? As in...Natalia. Petrova?"

Keith nods somewhat confused.

"Yea", he begins saying slowly, "We completed a mission together."

Arthur's eyes widen as he pales up but gives his son a warning sign to shut up and just before Alexandria asks who in the world Natalia Petrova was, Keith had already beat her to it by scooping her up, bridal style; into his toned arms.

Alexandria would've punched the living hell out of Hercules but the fractured rib held her back from accomplishing her goal. Luckily she could scream so she took it as an advantage.

"Put me down!", was what she began with but seconds later was replaced with, "Get your fuckin hands off of me you kidnapper!"

All Keith did was just grin at the way she painfully screamed and tried wiggling out of his grip. Since Alexandria was practically screaming for this handsome...this dude to place her down, she wasn't comprehending what was escaping her mouth and that's when she blew it.

"Put me down now Hercules!"

He stops in his tracks and looks down at Alexandria mused with a grin tugging at the edge of his lips. Alexandria quickly became quiet and found her hands a little more interesting.

"Did you just call me-"

"No", Alexandria cuts him off, clearly annoyed that he would be so observant to her screaming.

"And you magically knew my question?", he asks as his grin widens victoriously.

Alexandria gives a little shrug which was hard to do because of how she was positioned, but at least she was able to pull it off.

"Ah-ha.", was all he said before he continued walking.

Keith looks up to see his father and family staring at him and Alexandria, but that didn't make him stop and gently place Alexandria down. Instead he continued walking, and as if it were possible, his grin widened.