7.| Tory Blackstone and Flynn Stonebanks

Natalia gulps the lump that had formed in her throat from the pain that formed from her bleeding arm. The figure dressed in a black suit with the same colored mask helps Adeline up and hugs her.

Natalia rolls her eyes annoyed and somewhat pissed and whispers to herself, "Why do I always have to break the bubble and remind everyone that this is reality?"

Natalia turns around slowly and looks at the two but suddenly realizes that the figure had removed his mask exposing his dark charcoal colored hair identical to the mask in his hand. She stood there with eyes peeled to him before she quickly snapped herself into reality when the pain from where she had been shot suddenly grew worse.

"Lets get outta here lovebirds!", Natalia finally blurts out before her vision began to get blurry.

The boy whips around as Adeline runs over to Natalia, who began to slowly fall towards the ground. Adeline reaches to Natalia's side and rapidly set onto asking quick but clear answers.

"Where did you get shot?"

Natalia grits her teeth as she falls on her knees unable to hold body up any longer, and the headache also became unbearable. Adeline begins panicking and quickly gives instructions to the boy.

"Aiden pick her up, we have to get her to the apartment fast!"

Aiden looks at Adeline wide eyed with a grin as he runs his hand through his hair. She rolls her eyes.

"Pick her up! She has lead poisoning you-", she stops herself before cussing and just mutters jerk under her breath as Aiden chuckles and gently shoves Adeline before reaching down and picking up the passed out Natalia.

Adeline wacks Aiden over the head playfully knowing that he wouldn't care but his hazel eyes remained peeled onto the light weighted girl in his arms.

Scanning the girl, who was still dressed as a civilian, he begins to notice weapons spread throughout her cloths that no one would've noticed, but then he quickly noticed that her right upper arm was bleeding almost uncontrollably.

"Yo Jen, this girls arm is bleeding."

"It's Adeline.", Adeline corrects him before she whips around and quickly walks over to look at Natalia's bleeding arm.

"Do you think that's-"

"Where she got shot!", Adeline finishes off wide eyed before her hazel eyes meet Aiden's same hazel eyes.

"Come on we have to get her home!"

Aiden follows Adeline down the hall.

"Wait wait! To your house?"

Adeline looks back and nods before quickly turning back and continues speed walking.

"What the fu-"

Adeline looks over her shoulder with a frown as she cuts him off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!"

He grins and mutters the rest under his breath.

The last thing Natalia remembered was Adeline asking where she had gotten shot.

Did I answer her back?

She thought to herself and realizes she hadn't.

"Right..."

Natalia began but stopped when she noticed how hard it was to speak. She stopped but then her eyes sprout open when she felt someone mess around with her right arm.