18.| Doctors and Implants

"Dr.Shacks!", a towheaded nurse from behind the dark brown headed doctor calls out, causing him to spin on his heels while taking a sip of his ginger tea with a smile.

"Savannah! What brings you to the North Wing?", Dr.Shacks asks with a wide smile just as Savannah stops in front of him.

"Your assistance is needed upstairs for a virus and tracking implant on a new recruit for the Titanium Shield Agency.", Savannah says with a small nervous smile.

"Oh! Well, it looks like Mr.Armstrong got his work finally cut out or himself. Thank-you Savannah and please do inform them that I'll be right up."

Savannah nods before rushing off, while Dr.Shacks continued walking back the original way he had started.

"New virus implant Noah?", an older doctor by the name of Phil askes Dr.Shacks just as he stepped foot off the elevator.

"Virus and tracking implant. But get this, Arthur has finally recruited that new agent he's been working on for so long to get.", Dr.Shacks; Noah, declares just as he reaches Dr.Randolph; Phil.

"Ah, I see. Must be exciting to meet the new recruiter he has been talking so much about ay? Well, it was great catching up with you Noah but I've got one of Armstrong's kid to tend to myself."

"Jennifer's here again? I thought she got her virus implant? I'm pretty sure I did a good job on planting that tracker in he-", Noah begins before getting cut off by Phil.

"No, no, you did a very good job on both those things but its not Jennifer who's up here. No, this time it's Kyle.", Phil says with his eyes brightening up.

"You mean Keith.", Noah corrects with a small smile.

"Kyle, Karen same thing, but Jennifer's here as well only she's downstairs getting stitches by Savannah. Kyle needs his new virus implant and a refill of medics, so after your done with Alex meet me in Kyle's room."

Noah chuckles at Phil's incorrect naming but just nods once before waving goodbye. He continues walking forward just before Phil grabs his attention again.

"Noah! Wait up, I just forgot.", Noah stops and allows the older doctor to catch up.

"Were going the same way!", Phil says just as he caught up with Noah.

Noah smiles back at Phil and they continue walking down the hospitals pale white halls.

"Well, I'll be seeing you later Dr.Randolph.", Noah says with a smile and a wave just as he reached for the door handle of the new recruits room.

"Where are you going son?", Phil asks as he squints his eyes, peering through his glasses.

Noah looks over his shoulder with a smile just as he slides his ID through the scanner to unlock the room.

"This is the new recruitments dorm. See it says so right up there.", Noah says as he opens the door causing the lights in the room to flicker on.

"Oh, my. Savannah must not have told you."

Noah takes a tiny sip of his tea, opens the door and looks around the room and counter only to find it...empty. He closes the door and looks at Phil.

"Is this another prank you and Savannah are trying to pull on me again?", Noah says, his face scrunching up in a suspicious confusion.

"Oh, no not this time but it sure looks like Savannah forgot to inform you that the new recruit and Keith are in the Breakout Containments.", Phil informs.