34.| Bailey...

Just as Keith pulls the motorcycle to a sliding stop he and Alex jump off and onto the fence and immediately begin climbing it. Thanks to Keith, he had found a part of the fence where the barbed wire remained missing so they had taken it as an advantage and were able to get on the other side without leaving half of their blood dripping off the barbed wire.

Alex managed to jump off first with Keith quick to follow before they both took off sprinting towards the plane which had men surrounding the plane trying to figure out why the engines of the plane had suddenly stopped.

Keith and Alex were both able to get behind a small grassy hill just a couple of feet away from the men surrounding their targeted plane. They both eye each other as they panted heavily. Keith gave Alex a grin and a familiar nod that she slowly smirked in return to with an identical nod quick to follow.

They lurch out from their spots and sprint in two different directions, while Keith begins fighting off the suddenly armed men outside the plane Alex occupies herself with the armed men who were loading the bombs on the plane. She managed to easily knock out two men by slamming their heads against the wooden crates but the gunshot coming from the cockpit caused Alex to suddenly lose her concentration on fighting the guy approaching her.

The blonde hair, sea-green eyes stood out like a sore thumb Alex couldn't get her way around as she tried finding out why they looked so familiar until she turned her head towards Alex direction as she gives an armed man a "professional" looking punch that knocked him out cold.

Bailey...

Alex had kicked the man, who had launched a fist towards her lower left jaw, in his stomach. Sending him tumbling out of the airplane while she climbs her way on another guy and twists his neck before allowing him to follow his aching buddy at the bottom of the airplane's door.

While Bailey lay sprawled across the controls in the cockpit after she had epically failed at fighting off the caption of the private plane. Alex quickly came to the rescue, but not before giving Bailey a warning glare to stay out of the fight.

"What are you doing here?", Alex asks after she had yanked the captain backward by his hair and elbowed him in the face.

Even with a hit that hard the man struggled back up to his feet, prepared for combat, so Alex did the only reasonable thing she could come up with at the time. She broke a lenghty, loose piece of wood off the wooden crate and gave the captain a hard blow with it when he had tried to approach her. Keith enters with the exact shocked expression Alex had as he comes across Bailey.

"Bailey?! What in the world are you doing here?", Keith asks as he throws the captain off the plane and begins closing the planes back door.

"Well, Jennifer gave me permission to assist you guys. I asked her if I could tag along with you guys and she agreed because it would be very educational, watching and being in the action with experts.", Bailey explains as Keith runs into the cockpit and sits in the captain's chair as he examines the gages.

He begins to power up the plane as Baliey sits in the passenger chair and Alex in the back with the bombs. As the plane begins to move Alex moves in the front as she hangs on to Bailey's chair.

Everything was going all fine until gunshots went off. Alex jumps to her feet as Keith picks the planes pace up.

"Open the side doors! I'll see if I can take them out.", Alex orders Keith as she begins approaching the side door.

"Alex!", Keith calls causing Alex to stop in her tracks and spin around as she grips the roof of the plane, "You drive! I'll take them out."

"Why you? I'm capable of doing the job myself-"