Chapter Two

"Wait, so this is the resort we'll be staying at?!" I asked in unbelief, as we were approaching the resort.

"Yep." Dad responded with a smile.

My eyes lit up with excitement.

"So, Dad, tell me... What're the names of the sons your soon-to-be wife has? Know anything about them?" I curiously asked.

"The oldest is a senior. Believe his name's Cameron. He's a quieter kind of guy, so I never really met him." Dad explained.

"And the other one?"

"The younger brother is a junior. Damien, if I remember correctly. He's a lot more talkative, so I know more about him." Dad continued to explain.

"Like what?"

"Well, he's definitely into sports, and very social. I believe he also sings sometimes." Dad explained.

"I see. Thanks for telling me. So... When do we get there?" I questioned.

"Getting impatient, are we? Relax, we'll be there in a few minutes." Dad reassured me.

I nodded, before looking out the window.

Cameron and Damien, huh? I can't wait to meet you!

***

Not soon enough, we found a parking spot, and started to carry our luggage inside.

As we struggled to carry the heavy luggage inside, I noticed how many different things there were to do here. Rides, pools, games, etc. How much did this resort cost?

We soon made it to the two rooms that had been reserved for us.

"One room will be for us, and one for Emily and her sons." Dad explained.

"Okay."

Dad then opened the door to our room, and we put our stuff on our own beds.

The room was amazing. It had two beds, a couch, a TV, a balcony (for we were on the second floor), a large closet, and an enormous bathroom.

What a wonderful room!

"So, can I go...?" My voice trailed off.

"Sure. I'll come too. We can unpack later." Dad said.

We then exited the room, and knocked on the door to the room right next to us.

"Coming!" I heard a female's voice say.

Quickly, the door opened. In front of us was a female with blond hair and green eyes; wearing a white t-shirt, short jeans, and white flip-flops.

Typical vacationing clothing.

"(Dad's Name)!" The lady exclaimed, before hugging Dad.

She must be Emily.

"Oh, and you must be (y/n)! I've heard so much about you from your father. Come on in; you can meet Cameron and Damien." Emily said, as she hugged me, before dragging me into the room.

Their room was mirrored on where everything was laid out.

On one of the beds was one of the boys, who had headphones on. He had short straight black hair, dark blue eyes, and was wearing a black t-shirt, black jeans, and white socks. Compared to his pale skin... I don't know what to think.

"Cameron, can you say hi to (y/n)?" Emily questioned.

Cameron didn't seem to hear his mother.

But someone else did.