Chapter Eleven

Ugh! So long until this vacation ends...

"(y/n), are you feeling okay?" Damien questioned.

Damien, Cameron, and I had gone to eat breakfast together, since our parents had already abandoned us to go do whatever.

"Oh, I'm just fine. No need to worry about me." I reassured Damien.

Damien and Cameron didn't look like they bought it, but didn't push it any farther.

"Well... I don't feel like going to the group activity today... So... What shall we do?" I questioned.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders.

Typical Cameron.

"I must agree with Cameron. I kind've wish this vacation would end. It's so dull here."

... Does he find my presence dull too!?

... As if Damien was able to read my mind...

"It's dull because of the limited selection of things to do. But I love hanging out with you, (y/n). You're the best."

It took all my willpower to not sigh in relief. Can't have them think I worry about things like that.

Meanwhile, Cameron was on his phone.

"Cameron, you know it's rude to use your phone at the table." Damien said.

Cameron looked up, and frowned.

"Sorry for calling a driver to come pick us up." Cameron sassily apologized.

"So... You two are leaving me alone?"

Cameron shook his head 'no'.

"You're coming with us."

"But my dad... Your mom..."

"I bet our mom won't even notice. As for your dad... He already agreed to it." Cameron said, before showing me a text from my father.

... Dad... Does he even care about me anymore...?!

"Okay. Then I'll get packed... After I finish this food." I said, before taking another bite of the delicious food.

***

Okay. I'm all packed up now.

... Urgh... It's so heavy!

"Want some help?" Damien questioned.

"Aren't you carrying enough already?" I questioned, after seeing Damien's many bags.

"I can always carry one more for my favorite girl." Damien said with a wink.

With blushing cheeks, I handed Damien my bags.

"We all ready to go?" Cameron questioned.

"Yep!" I answered.

"Okay. The driver's already out there waiting for us."

"Wow. That was quick." I said in awe.

"Of course; they live to serve. Let's go." Damien said.

Though we didn't let him lead, for we actually wanted to escape this resort.

When we found the car, the butler took our things and put it in the back of the limo.

... I think I'm going to love being in this family...

"Ladies first." Damien said, while opening the door for me.

"Isn't that the butler's job?" I questioned.

"Are you saying I can't serve you?" Damien questioned.

"No, it's just... Never mind." I said, before entering the limo.

Cameron and Damien followed me into the limo.

"Are you three ready to go?" The driver questioned.

Once we had all given an approval, the driver drove off.

"How far away is your house from here?" I questioned.

"About ten hours." Cameron answered.

Ugh! I hate long car drives!

"We may have something that may help you." Damien said, before pulling out a bottle of some kind of medicine.

"Is that a sleeping medicine?" I questioned.

"Yep. It'll knock you out like that. It lasts about 6-8 hours, so it may not last the entire drive, but it can help with most of it." Damien explained.

"Thanks." I said, before taking some medicine.

Drowsiness almost instantly took over.

"Good... Night..." Was all I could say, before I fell into unconsciousness.

I'm sorry for not updating in forever! I've been so busy, as well as unmotivated! A dangerous combo indeed! But I hope to get back into writing everyday... As well as updating more frequent. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Later! =^-^=