Chapter Six

Wow... We did absolutely amazing! Our team dominated the competition!

Mostly thanks to Cameron and Damien. But still...

Thirty-seven to four was the score. And that was ending the game early because the other team quit.

Not that I can blame them. Damien and Cameron are amazing.

"Alright everyone. That's enough for tonight. Meet at the normal meeting building tomorrow at the normal time. Dismissed!" The leader said.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow, (y/n). Goodnight!" Lyle said before running off.

"Well, shall we head back to the rooms? We're going to need to shower all this soap off." I suggested.

"Guess that's the best option." Cameron said.

And so, we headed back to our rooms. To our surprise, our parents weren't back yet.

Wonder where they went.

"Will you want to do anything after we shower?" Damien questioned.

"Maybe. I'll let you know after I finish showering." I answered, before heading into my room.

After grabbing my pajamas, I headed into the bathroom, and began to shower.

Ah. I feel much better now.

After putting my pajamas on, I brushed out my hair which was (easy/hard) since it was (thin/thick).
Once I was finished with that, I exited the bathroom and headed to the boy's room.

I knocked.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

The door was soon opened by Cameron.

"You can come in." Cameron said.

And so, I came in.

"Damien's still in the shower. He'll be a few more minutes." Cameron explained.

"Okay. So, is there anything that you'd like to do?" I questioned.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm up for basically anything."

Not helpful!

"Okay... How about we listen to music? It seems like you enjoy music, so we could do that." I suggested.

"Sure. I have a playlist of my favorite music. We can listen to that. Just let me know if you don't like a certain song." Cameron said, as he pulled out his phone to turn on the music.

"Sweet. Don't worry, I'm not picky when it comes to music." I said.

Cameron then started the music.

The first song was a pop song called 'Demons' by 'Imagine Dragons'.

My feelings on the song are (insert here).

For the next few minutes, we just listened to various music. It was quite relaxing.

A few minutes later, Damien exited the bathroom. Luckily for me, he had brought his clothes into the bathroom with him, so we didn't have to have and awkward moment.

"Oh, hey (y/n). Sorry, did I keep you waiting?" Damien questioned.

"No. Not at all. I was just listening to music with Cameron." I answered.

"Okay. So, is there anything you'd like to do?" Damien questioned.

"Not anything in particular." I answered.

"Oh. Well, I guess it is getting late. Do you want to call it a night?" Damien questioned.

I looked at the clock to see that it was already 11:07pm.

No wonder I feel so tired.

"Yeah. I guess I do want to call it a night. See you tomorrow." I said, before standing up and going back to my room.

Though as I tried to, I realized that I had left my key in my purse.

I then knocked on the boy's room once more.

Damien answered.

"Forget something?" Damien questioned.

"I forgot my key in my room." I admitted.

"Oh, well, you're welcome to stay in here until your dad comes back." Damien said, before letting me come back in.

"Thanks." I said before entering the room.

"So, now that you're stuck with us, is there anything you'd like to do?" Damien questioned.

"No. Not really. To be honest, I just want to sleep." I answered.

"We can turn off the lights for you if you want so you can sleep." Cameron said.

"Thanks. I'd really appreciate it." I said before yawning.

"You can sleep here, if you'd like." Cameron said before getting out of the bed.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Cameron said.

I sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I admit defeat." I said, before climbing onto Cameron's bed.

Damien then turned off the lights. The only light available was coming from the window, which allowed the light from the stars to come inwards.

"Goodnight." Damien said.

"Night." Cameron said.

I smiled.

"Thanks. Goodnight to you two too." I said before closing my eyes.

And I was soon asleep.

Sorry for not updating sooner. Hope this chapter was worth the wait. Later! =^-^=