Chapter Thirteen

Yes! We're finally here! And I must say that this is a GIANT house!

Get me into whatever business Emily's in!

When we were parked, the driver took Damien and Cameron's things. Since I didn't have a room yet, they couldn't take my things inside.

"I'll take your things inside." Cameron said, while getting my things.

I was about to walk with Cameron inside, when I realized that I forget someone.

Damien!

I quickly rushed to the door, where I opened it, to see that Damien was still asleep.

"Damien, wake up!" I said loudly.

Damien stirred for a second, before finally waking up.

"We finally here?" Damien said in a morning voice.

... A hot one, I may add...

Gah! What am I even thinking!?

"Yep. Come on, we want to head inside." I said.

Damien nodded, before climbing out of the car, and closing the door behind him.

"Ready to chose your new room?" Cameron questioned.

"You mean... I get to choose my room?" I inquired.

"Yeah. There's four options. Come with me." Damien said, before leading us inside.

Walking through the front door, and throughout the house, I saw all that this house had to offer.

... I'm going to love it here!

We soon arrived at a long hallway.

"This is the bedroom hall. The first ones of the left and right are Cameron's and mine. But other than that, it's fair game." Damien explained.

Looking through the different rooms, I decided on the one next to Cameron's.

Reason?

I wanted to be closer to the kitchen and pool. If I was down the hall, it'd be more walking. And I hate walking long distances!

"Alright, let's get you settled." Cameron said, before placing my stuff on my king-sized bed.

"You don't have to trouble yourself, really." I explained.

"You sure?" Damien questioned.

I nodded.

"Besides, I can want some alone time, right?"

"Makes sense. If you need me, just knock." Cameron said, before leaving.

Damien soon followed suit.

Alright, now that they're gone, I can unpack!

... Yay...

***

All done. Man, I'm so exhausted and hungry.

Let's see... It's 5:37 pm! And I haven't eaten since breakfast, so it's no wonder why I'm so hungry.

Exiting my room, I did my best to maneuver my way to the kitchen.

When I arrived, I learned that it was a giant kitchen, with chefs cooking a fabulous-smelling dinner.

"Oh, excuse me... When will dinner be ready?" I meekly questioned.

A chef turned to me, and smiled.

"Another 30 minutes, ma'am. But, if you need a small snack, we can get you something whipped up real quick." The chef explained.

"Sure, that'd be great. Maybe some... (Snack)?"