Chapter Ten

When my eyes fluttered open, I learned that it was almost seven.

On my bedside table, I found a note.

Hey (y/n). It's Dad. Just wanted to tell you that Emily, the boys, and I are going to get dinner. We didn't want to wake you, so we decided to let you sleep. Feel free to join us anytime. -Dad.

... Well... I feel left out...

After grabbing my things, I exited the room, and headed to the dining hall.

When I arrived, I couldn't seem to find any familiar faces.

Not Dad... Cameron... Damien... Emily... Or even Lyle...

... Guess I'm eating by myself tonight.

After grabbing my dinner, I found a seat at an empty table.

... I'm starting to really hate this vacation...

... Why does Dad keep leaving me? Why does Emily seem to only care about Dad?

... The only thing going for this whole vacation are my soon-to-be brothers... And the food.

Can't forget about the food.

After finishing my food, I headed back to my room.

... No way am I going to the stupid group meeting all by myself...

Once back in my room, I pulled out my notebook, and wrote my daily journal entry.

I couldn't yesterday since I was locked in the boy's room.

But I won't forget to do so tonight.

After doing so, drowsiness started to hit me.

Must've been the lack of sleep I had last night.

Despite being only 8:47, I'm tired, so I laid down and was going to go to sleep, when I got a text.

Curious, I checked it to see that it was from Dad.

You still asleep?

I responded with a 'No. But I'm about to go back to sleep. I'm still tired.'

Okay. Night! Oh, and Emily says 'night' too.

I get it. I really do. They're in love, but this is the first time since we've arrived that he's talked to me, and only me, and it's through a text!

... I don't quite understand why I feel so upset, but I guess it doesn't matter at the moment...

Time for some shut-eye.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the short chapter. It's kind've a filler chapter. I know, I know. You don't want to read a filler. But it's important, I promise you. Anyway, I've finally created a schedule for my updating which you can find on my profile. This story will be updated every Monday each week. If I don't get to it, then I will just simply wait until next week to update. I will not be making up days unless it's been a couple of weeks since the last update. Anyway, I hope you're still enjoying the story. Later! =^-^=