Chapter 7

DarkBeauty357

I was up early in the morning making some breakfast for Alec and I. I wanted to ask Alec if I can officially have a phone. Also, my wolf needed exercise because she is practically clawing at my eyes to be let loose. My straight blonde hair was up in a bun, and I was dressed in athletic clothing. I was setting the table when I heard a bunch of loud thumps. I ran over to the commotion and found out that Alec had stumbled, but not fallen, downstairs.

"Are you okay?" I quickly ran over to him.

"I'm fine." He stated. "What's for breakfast?" He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I wondered if this would be a good time to bring up the phone topic. I made our plates and set them at the table. We began eating.

"Alec...." I trailed off.

"Alpha." He corrected me.

"Would I be able to have a phone?" I asked. He slammed his fork down and I jumped in my seat.

"No, what makes you think I'd actually let you have one?" He questioned.

"Please, I just want to talk to my family," I begged. He stayed silent.

"Maybe we could go take a run together, and you could think about it?" I continued throwing around ideas.

"I suppose we could take a run." He said and I actually felt a little happiness.

After breakfast, he went to change, and he was shirtless when he came back. I followed him out of the house, and I noticed all of the faded scars on his back. I didn't ask how he got them because I'm positive that would set him off. Something about them hypnotized me, and I wanted so badly to trace my delicate fingers across his rugged scars, all of them. Alec must have a mysterious and dangerous past, and it excited me.

He was the first one to shift into his wolf, and I no longer saw the scars. His wolf stood tall with his dark brown fur. I took my clothes off behind a tree and quickly shifted into my blonde-furred wolf. We took off together.

I noticed how far back his land went because we ran for what seemed like hours. My wolf enjoyed playing with Alec's wolf and it was nice to just let my thoughts flow freely.

Alec stopped abruptly and I ran into him. He lightly growled and was looking straight forward at a bush. Two black wolves came out of the forest, and I realized they were apart of the pack when they hung their heads in submission. They were communicating through pack link. He turned around to face me and his wolf nuzzled his head into my neck. His wolf was kind, and it made my wolf purr.

I followed him back to the house. He shifted once we got back to where we left our clothes. "I will be leaving for a couple hours, I have pack matters to deal with." He stated and we headed back to the house.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. He ignored me, but at least he didn't hit me. We walked into the house.

"Rem will be coming over." He said.

"Okay," I said. When Remmy got here, Alec shifted into his wolf and left. "Hey, sweetheart." He kindly greeted me. I waved and asked, "You hungry?".

He grinned at me, "That's a stupid question, but only if you want to make food. I rented four movies for us." They were all new releases.

Time seems to go by fast when I am with Remmy, and I could be myself. "I wanted to share something with you before I left. Alec will be here in five minutes" Rem paused the third movie.

"Ok," I said turning to him. "So, there is a local witch in town that I know and trust. I haven't contacted her for the simple reason that I want to talk to you first." He started to explain, "Leah if your interested, her main element is fire she can teach you a couple things. She is a really good friend of mine." He finished.