Chapter 14

DarkBeauty357

I expected to feel pain but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and realized that Insuvai and Alec were gone. I was stuck and I couldn't get out of this dreaded plane. I looked around me and most of the people where dead. I saw the mom with the little boy on the aisle beside me, and a tear slipped down my face as I looked at their dead bodies. I unbuckled my seat belt and surprisingly walked with ease. I expected some form of pain, after all, I did survive a plane crash.

I jumped out of the plane that was torn in half. I heard many sounds of crying and grieving. Some survivors were hugging their loved ones, but most of them were weeping hysterically and begging for gods help. I looked at everyone slowly. Then there was that little white boy with brown eyes. He sat down motionless and stared into space. Tears streamed down his face. That was impossible because I saw him, he was dead. "Hey!" I called out to him. I walked in front of him and kneeled down. "What is going on?" I said out loud. I was so confused at everything because nothing made sense. He stared at me with his brown eyes, "Don't you get it?" He asked.

"No what is this? I saw your body." I gulped.

"I'm supernatural, my sister wasn't." He said explaining who the women were. I started putting it together.

"No," I whispered. "Am I dead?" I asked and it seemed to echo throughout us. "We are dead. This is the other side for the supernatural." He stated. I couldn't accept this, it was not supposed to happen this way. I was shaking at this point. I looked at myself. I was covered in blood, and I had visible wounds, but they didn't hurt like they were supposed to. I looked around started to slowly panic. I saw Insuvai and Alec sitting down on the ground a couple feet away. They both were covered in blood. I walked over to them, stepping over a dead body in the process.

My walk seemed to last forever, and my feet seemed to drag in the dirt with every step I took. I stopped when I noticed Alec's body shake. I assumed he was crying, and I believe Insuvai was as well because her back shook. I heard heavy heaves and whimpering sounds. I continued walking to see what they were crying about. My body was on the grass, and there was blood everywhere.

I crouched down on the dead grass between Alec and Insuvai, and I just stared at my lifeless body. "I'm sorry about you leaving your mate behind." The little boy said from behind me. I looked back at the boy who had blood in his hair and on his forehead. Tears streamed down my face, but when the tears fell off my face they evaporated into the air before it even touched the ground.

"I hath tried Leah, I understand not why it did not work," Insuvai said to my dead body.

"Do something!" Alec growled to Insuvai. 

"I'm trying! I already opened up the portal from the other side for all supernatural forms that died near me. As long as the wounds aren't serious, she can come back." Insuvai yelled back.

"You can still go back." The boy said.

"Who are you?" I asked the boy.

"The little boy you tried saving, now I want to save you." He said and I started fully crying now.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you," I said and the boy hugged me tightly.

"You did. Thanks to what you did I didn't have severe wounds. I had the choice to go back, as you do now. I have no one left. So I didn't want to go." He said.

"How do I go back?" I asked. "Thank you for saving my life." He said and pushed me to the ground. I landed on my own dead body, and I felt like I was being sucked into a black hole.

All the air rushed into my body. I awoke with a gasp. I sat up and held my sore stomach. All the pain hurting me at once was unbearable. Insuvai eyes widened beyond belief. I saw Alec and the tears stopped rolling down both of their faces. Seeing them eased my pain slightly. "Leah?" Alec asks and hugs me tightly. "Why did you move," Insuvai demands. I didn't speak because I was in shock. "Why did you try to saveth those folks?" She asks. "Save who?" Alec butts in. "A little boy and his sister," I said. "You almost died because of those folk." Insuvai states. "Don't you dare say that. I am here because of that boy." I told them. I tried to stand by I stumbled, but Alec caught me. "You need to rest. You basically died." He whispered and sat me down. I was too exhausted to fight back with him. "Where are we?" I asked. "A rescueth team is coming to receiveth us," Insuvai answered. "The company will be owing to the survivors' money for all this fucking shit." Alec angrily said. "Now I can receiveth yond new crystal ball." Insuvai happily stated. I chuckled a little, "Really? A crystal ball." I said.