Chapter 2

DarkBeauty357

I was scared and nervous, but I opened the door disregarding the feeling in the pit of my stomach. As soon as I opened the door Alec slammed me back into a wall and he buried his nose into my neck. My heart was pounding and I'm sure he could hear it. One of the men that accompanied Alec sensed my discomfort and fear.

The man then touched Alec's shoulder and said, "Alpha we should be heading out now."

Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me, back to my pack." He stated.

"No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now digging into my skin. "Ouch! You're hurting me. Let me go!" I struggled to get my hand free.

The man gave me an apologetic look, "Alpha, you're hurting her." Alec retracted his hands while I rubbed my mine.

"Okay, let me make this clear," He sadistically smirked showing off his white teeth, "You either come with me or I'll declare war and slaughter your pack. You know I will."

My jaw dropped at his demands. "Are you serious?" This is absurd.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

I could tell he wasn't, he meant every word. "I can't leave my family," I stated.

"You will. Or else you'll have none. If you don't come, I'll torture your family, even down to the youngest one." My mind wandered off to my goofy little brother, and he had crossed a line. My wolf growled angrily inside of me. I knew I'd regret these actions, but it was already too late. Before I knew it my hand came in contact with his cheek. The man beside Alec gasped.

Alec looked taken back at first, but then another devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"It's going to be like this then, Isn't it. Okay then, suit yourself." Alec shrugged and held out his hand as if waiting for something.

"Alpha..." The man, whose name is unknown, trailed off. Something is not right here, so I cautiously backed up.

"Now Rem!" Alec turned back to look at me, "Where are you going, little mate?"

Rem handed a familiar white piece of cloth to Alec. My eyes widened because I knew where this was heading. I tried to put up a fight but it was useless, he was overpowering. He pushed me to the ground and straddled me. Then he put the piece of cloth to my face and I could smell the chloroform. I struggled to get him off, but after a couple minutes, I started to fade away.

"Tell Axe to get the car..." I heard before I completely went unconscious.

•••••

I woke up in a different environment. I was in a room with black walls. Black is my favorite color, but that doesn't make me like this place. I was thankfully alone in this room, which gave me time to collect my thoughts. I can't believe that he kidnapped me. My family and friends must be worried sick.

There's a knock on the door. Alec walks in with clothes in his hands. "I have clothes for you." He stated gruffly. I hesitantly walked up to him and gathered them in my arms. I looked at his mysterious scars on his face once more.

"How did you get them?" I was nervous, and when I was nervous I say stupid things.

His face hardened, "Don't speak." I could sense this was a hard topic for him. I mean if I lost my eyesight then I would be like him too. I knew the reason he got the scars, that blinded him, was because of the legendary war that happened years ago. However, everyone wondered what was the cause of the scars because they were not scars from wolf claws, but something much different. It intrigued me.