3: So it Begins.

Narrative P.O.V:

A group text was sent out 10 minutes later.

BrightestBulbInTheShed:Hey Bright Lights! This is mainly for TallArtisticSarcasm, Blog'tillYou'reDead, and Fluffy,ButPoisonious. Test Tube needs out help with a project, so I'm wondering if you guys are free tomorrow. 

TallArtisticSarcasm:I'm free tomorrow, but why?

BrightestBulbInTheShed:I dunno Painty, you tell me. 

Blog'TillYou'reDead: Anything to help Test Tube! I planned an anime marathon, but this sounds way cooler!

Fluffy, ButPoisonious: What's an Anime?

BrightestBulbInTheShed:Not Important, you free tomorrow?

Fluffy, ButPoisonious: I'm supposed to clean my house....I don't see why not.

BrightestBulbInTheShed:Yay! I'll tell Test Tube 

ScienceIs42:I already know. Group text, remember? Anyway, thanks everyone. I'll see you tomorrow at 4:00 pm.

Everyone:K

*The Next day*

Everyone files up to the soda machine, and Fan presses the order code in. The get swooped in one by one, and land orderly in front of Test Tube. "Welcome" She said, grinning. It was more of a mad scientist grin than anything, but only Paintbrush and Marshmallow noticed. She walks up to them. "I'm going to need any form of communication you have with you, along with any entertainment." There was a gasp from the back.

Fan's P.O.V: 

Is she crazy?! I can't just give up my phone, It's my life! So that's exactly what I said.

"Are you nuts, I can't leave my phone!" I yell angrily at her. She just smirks at me. "You can keep it, but if you have any entertainment, please hand it over." I watch everyone groan and hand their phones over. Lightbulb hands over her entire bag. "I keep a lot of stuff in there" she replies, shrugging as a can of Fish Food falls out. I gawk at her, and pretty much everyone else does too. I keep my phone in my back pocket. It'll be safe there. Test Tube places all the stuff in a box and sets it on her desk. She waves her hand and turns around. "Now, follow me down the hall, and DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING." That last part was a bit firm, but we follow. Now I'm concerned....and maybe more than that.

Lightbulb's P.O.V:

 I skip happily behind everyone else. I wonder why everyone seems so nervous. I mean, sure, the ambiance is super creepy, and she took most of our stuff, but at least it seems fun. I'm still wondering what she needs us for. Probably something super cool!

Marshmallow's P.O.V: 

Okay, this is getting a little creepy for my tastes. It looks like a hospital down here, and every few steps there's a room with a number. I wonder how many people she even has down here.....wait don't think like that. We'll be fine, right? Test Tube isn't a physco, just a scientist. It does remind me of home though, with all this dust and weird lighting.

Paintbrush's P.O.V:

I'm starting to think coming here was a bad idea. Marshmallow looks really self conscious, Fan seems nervous, I'm worrying about them, well more of Marsh, and Lightbulb is just being Lightbulb. I wonder how she stays so positive like this....I bet it's her trust. She's the only one who isn't suspicious. At least I think. Wait....I think we're stopping.

Narrative P.O.V:

The group stops in front of a glossy oak door. The plate on the door reads "Room 21" and on the wall next to it is a viewing window. It's a solid white room with nothing in it as far as can be seen. On the other side is another viewing window in a dark office. Everyone just stares at the room fearfully, even Lightbulb. Test Tube stares back, then speaks. "Welcome to Room 21, the project you've been assigned. I need to do a checkup first, then you may enter the facility."

Everyone stares at her, and Lightbulb begins to shake. "Y-You mean we signed up for that? How long will we be in there?" She holds a fearful expression, and grasps onto Paintbrush. For the first time, Paintbrush doesn't flinch or yell. They just let her be. Test Tube winces. "Yes, this is the project. You will be here for as long as it takes to get results. You promised, Lightbulb." Everyone turns to her in disbelief. Fan just narrows his eyes at Test Tube, and Marsh turns on Lightbulb. "You mean YOU are the one who got us stuck here?!" She shrilled angrily. Lightbulb flinches back. "Hehe...Yeah. I didn't think it would be this bad!" Test Tube rolls her eyes, but still feels guilty. Just a little bit though. "Are you all done? While you were yelling I took vitals and such. You now may enter." She creaks the door open, the light of the white room making everyone flinch.  The group glance around wearily, looking for escape, but found none. Here they were, trapped underground. 

Defeated, they went into the room single file.