10:Ash Bells Ring

Log Date: 1549. Busy, can't write. Incidents are more frequent, currently dealing with one. Maybe if I had been more careful with my studies, we wouldn't have lost a subject so early into the experiment. It's not even been two weeks. I should be more careful. Note to self:Travel Overground to get Fire Extingushers and better medical supplies. 

Narritive P.O.V:

No one noticed until Marshmellow began to emit a high pitched shriek. "Guys.....Guys! I'm smoking, I'm smoking! Guys?!" She yelled. Only Lightbulb noticed. Paintbrush, Test Tube, and Fan were still arguing over safety and Humanity. Lightbulb, who was much louder than all of them except Paintbrush yelled. It was a loud sound, that made everyone freeze except Marshmellow who now had a small flame on her. "Guys, Marsh is burning?!" She motioned to Marshmellow, who was trying to pat it out. Paintbrush stood staring in horror, Test Tube had darted out the door, running down the dark hallway to try and find a fire extinguisher. Fan kept yelling at her to drop to the floor and roll around, but Marshmellow's high pitch shrieking  made her unable to hear him. Lightbulb ran out after Test Tube. 

Test Tube's P.O.V:

I can't believe I was so careless! I was more intrigued at interaction, I completely forgot about abilities! Now Subject 4 is on fire. I need to find a Fire extinguisher quickly. I hear footsteps following me, and turn around. There behind me was Lightbulb. I was just as surprised to see her as she was surprised she was caught. I stared at her, then yelled "Don't just stand there! Go check the medical ward!" She nodded and sprinted off in the opposite direction. I ran into the mechanical repair room, hoping to find something, anything! Nothing. If It wasn't here, and wasn't in the medical ward, she's hopeless. Hopefully Lightbulb finds something....

Lightbulb's P.O.V:

Stars....this isn't good. I only have a few minutes. I hate time limits. I reach the room, fighting with the door to get it open. Forget this... I kick the door down. It was easy since the door was quite old. I burst into the medical room. It still reaks of blood and heavy scent of dirty cotton. I dig around the drawers, the cabinets, and check the floor. Nothing. "No...." I mutter quietly. "No, no, no, no, no, no!" I grabbed onto the side of a cot to keep myself steady. She's certainly going to die now. And It's my fault. My fault for having a stupid fear, my fault for driving her crazy, my fault for bringing her here....It's all my fault. I-.....I-..... I still have one promise to keep up. I can't disappoint Paintbrush again. I guess I'll just have to face defeat... I climb over the dropped boxes and drawers, and out the door. But not before I take a shard of metal, and stab myself in the arm with it. I grab a cotton swab, and then run down to Room 21. 

Marshmellow's P.O.V:

I'm burning....I'm burning! Oh....Someone help me! Where did Test Tube and Lightbulb even go?! I try to pat the fire out, but the excessive patting just makes the fire spread up my arm. I hate this burning feeling....bad memories ensue. 

"Jeez Apple, I thought after months of being isolated on Idiotic Island, you'd be warmed up to Marshmellow by now" O.J remarked. As I began to walk away, she grabbed me, holding her arm around my neck. I struggled against her, since she was choking me. She grabbed a lit match and held it above my head. "Oh, I'll warm her up alright!" She yelled as she dropped the match onto my head. I screamed, and O.J dumped a cup of water on my head. I hyperventilated , trying to calm down from the situation. O.J turned to Apple. "You know the rules Apple." He stated. "No fires in the Hotel!" He looked past Apple, and noticed Balloon spraying Paint onto the wall. "Hey! Quit Vandilizing the Hotel!" He yelled, shoving Apple aside and running towards Balloon. I stared up at Apple. We locked eyes for a brief moment, then I ran away.