19:Bottles

Log Date:1558. Subject 1 was successful in properly healing subject 3. I'm not sure what I expected, she is a leader after all. I do not think she's noticed what I left to her specifically in the box. Well, not with her name on it,but you know what I mean. I didn't blantantly give her cyanide, that would make me look terrible. It's 50% Painkillers, 50% Cyanide. So I feel if she did give any to Fan, she had a 50/50 chance of murder on her Hands. Well, more murder that is. 

Lightbulb's P.O.V:

It's too early for me to be awake, but my head won't leave me alone. Marshmellow's shrill screech, Apple's Screaming, Fan being torn apart....all things that are my fault. This whole thing is my fault! I guess that's why I talk so much. Silence is the sound of regret. But I have to look on the bright side of things. I'm a Lightbulb, it's what I do. Let's see....Well....um....Oh. I can't think of anything. Not a single good thing can come from this. And I accept that. I've been Serialized, Cracked, Drove Partially Insane, and Potentially Murdered. What gold could come from this....dirt?! I heard someone across the room stir. Paintbrush. I shouldn't think about them....It makes me feel worse. 

"Well, Baxter knows there's a C. Without it....he's just a rab" Me and Paintbrush laugh. Then Baxter claws me. "Ow! I hate Rabs"

"Would you blame me?" I asked softly, not meeting their gaze. "Well It's honestly depends on what happened." They replied, staring into my eyes. It was like they were staring into my soul. It scared me, but I didn't want to look away either. "Well, I promise to do the best to protect you, and our team!" I chirped, hoping that I still seemed normal. "I promise that too" and we swore on it. 

"Do you think you could help me with something" "Of course!" Those two words ruined my life, and everyone else's. Just because I had to be a people pleaser. Just because I wanted them to be happy more than myself. I hate lying to myself, but if it means they're happy, I'm happy. 

"Promise you'll stick around a little longer?" Paintbrush's pleaded. "Sure" I sighed out quietly.

Paintbrush's P.O.V:

I heard someone mumbling to themselves. Probably Fan again, about some weird Otaku trash. Apparently, it's Lightbulb. And she doesn't look too good. Lightbulb's been a balance scale ever since she was sent to live by herself. I wouldn't over tip it, but I have, plenty of times. I stayed quiet, hoping she wouldn't have to talk to me, and I wouldn't have to talk to her. I...still am debating on whether to forgive her or not. I want to be the good person here, but at the same time, I want to hate her with all my guts. Which is a lot. I notice her get up and dig around the medical box. It was took dark to completely tell what she grabbed, but my heart skipped a beat when I saw it's shadow. That tiny, Black Bottle, was in Lightbulb's hand. "L-Lightbulb, What are you doing with that?" I questioned out to her. I saw her shadow smile in the dark, but it was a forced one. I've known her long enough to tell. "Oh nothing, just seeing what's inside. You know, since it's completely black and stuff" She's replied cheerfully. "I wouldn't. If it's black, that's clearly a warning sign." I warned. "Whatever, suit yourself." She said, and I heard her struggle to get the lip open. "Stupid....Childproof Caps!" She yelled. I quickly shushed her, hoping not to wake up Fan. "Someone is still sleeping?!" I whispered direly to her. Then I remembered. Lightbulb doesn't know how to open Medicine Bottles. I'd have to tell her. I don't know what possessed me to do it....but I told her. "You have to push down on the cap and turn" I said quickly, then covered my mouth. "Thanks. Wait wha-..." She said, opening the bottle. Into her hands as she shook it fell small pills. It was too dark to see what color. It may have been dark, but I saw her eyes light up. "Lightbulb, for the love of god, put the bottle down" I said nervously. "But it's a gift Painty. Gifts can't be bad" She said lightly, drifting her hand through the small pile of pills that lay in the other. "Lightbulb, don't eat them. I know you think you can eat anything, but you can't. If Laundry detergent can kill someone, those definitely can." I don't even care that she's calling me Painty now. I want her to put the motherfreaking pills down before she hurts herself. 

"Why do you even care? I thought you hated me" She replied airily. "I....I don't hate you. It's just the way you work problems out. You try so hard with unknowns....it's unbelievably concerning. I care more than you know, trust me" I pleaded. "I lost the will to trust long ago. The day we got stuck here. Don't go blaming for that either! It wasn't my fault! You say Marshmellow's death was Test Tube's fault, but it was clearly my fault too! You always push the blame onto someone else because YOUR  too much of a coward to own up to anything!" She cried. Instantly, my hair sparked. It was autopilot. I didn't want to. "Go ahead!" She screamed. "I'm going to end up dying here one way or another!" As much as I wanted to fight with her, her hand was getting dangerously close to her mouth. "Please Lightbulb....you promised" I pleaded quietly, hoping she'd see reason. "I already.....I don't....I just.....I can't..." She stammered. She couldn't make up her mind. That whirlwind of emotion just froze. Then Fan woke up, and everything went to hell. 

Fan's P.O.V:

I heard lots of yelling. I tried to ignore it, since my face is still sore, but I couldn't. It's sounded too familiar. Then I heard "Please....Put the the bottle down" I shot up, trying to see where they were. Another weakness of only having one eye? You can't see anything from your weak side. The person pleading was Paintbrush. The Bottle holder was Lightbulb. I stumbled back, surprised. Lightbulb of all people. The cheerful optimist I loved writing about on my Blog Page. One of my closest friends. There she was, standing there with a handful of pills. Where did those even come fr-...Right. The bottle of pure evil Test Tube shot down here. I think she noticed I was up. Okay, she definitely did. Her eyes fell on me...and then Paintbrush screamed. She shoved her right hand's contents into her mouth and swallowed. Only one pill hit the safety of the floor.

(A/N: OH MY CHEESUS. THIS ONE SCARES ME. Me and Lightbulb are very close in personality, so it's a little freaky. So...yeah. Enjoy the horrible cliffhanger. IDK out)