9:Actions Speak Louder Than Words

(A/N:This is going to be a long one)

Log Date: 1548. The Subjects yesterday discovered a new form of entertainment. It was a fun game to watch, and I was tempted to join in myself. I did notice some "suspicious" behavior from 1 and 2, but other than that, things went off smoothly. I've already sent down about three bags of chips, two water bottles, and a bag of tortillas. That should prove useful. Thought, I did notice something else. When I was replaying the audio clip for last night, one of the subjects was awake at around 12:47am. Not only were they awake, they were singing. I suppose it was 1, as it matched her Pitch, but I'm not completely convinced. Then, at around 12:52am, they supposedly went to back to sleep, or stopped making noise. Oh right....Today's blood withdrawal. 4 doesn't need one, since I already have a sample. I really hope they don't resist. It'll make things harder. We'll just see.

Narritive P.O.V:

Everyone woke up at different times, but all of them ate together. They noticed Lightbulb and Marsh seemed to switch personalities. Marsh talked a lot that morning, and Lightbulb said barely anything. Fan and Marshmellow were discussing time travel, and Paintbrush was observing Lightbulb. She wasn't visibly sad, she just seemed...distracted. At least she was eating again. 

Paintbrush's P.O.V:

Lightbulb is starting to scare me. She's quiet again. She's usually the chatty one, but today, it's Marshmellow. I wonder what perked her up. I glance over at Lightbulb. She's just staring at the floor while she eats. I haven't forgotten what she promised me, and what I promised her. She worries me too much. I know I should focus on other things, like how to get out, or how much food and water we have...but, It's Lightbulb. Surely I'm not the only one worried, right? I look at Marshmellow and Fan, who are talking about calculators and time stuff. They aren't worried, it's like they forgot we're trapped here. I guess it's just me. I guess it's just...I've protected her for years. She's not exactly the best life liver or saver, so someone had to do it. You know what, I'm going to ask. "Lightbulb" I said, trying to catch her attention. She stared at the ground for a bit, but then my voice registered. She looked up. "Oh! Yeah, Painty?" "What's up?" I saw her smirk a bit. "The ceiling." I facepalmed, but under my hand I was smiling but also concerned. She's putting on her front again. "No, not literally. You're acting odd again." I saw her expression fall a bit, but she pushed it back up.  "I'm fine Painty. Just thinking, that's all." She replied, holding a smile. I noticed the corner of her face twitch. It's forced. "Lightbulb, quit-.." I began, but I knew saying that would make her insist more. I sigh and tried a different approach. "Lightbulb, just know if you need to talk to someone, I'm still here" She stared at me, holding an expression that almost said 'I'm not sure you can help me'. "Thanks Painty" She replied, and then joined the conversation about time travel. Better, but not good enough.

Lightbulb's P.O.V:

I could've sworn I hid it better. Man, that dream screwed me up big time. I didn't really want to talk to Painty, but there wasn't much I could do. All I can do is try to convince them I'm fine. I'm good at that. "So like I was saying, Surely Time Travel must be an exciting experience." Fan stated. I made a face. Time Travel was fun yes, but altered Salt died, Test Tube has a breakdown, and I learned even with an Altered Perfect Personality, It's not as perfect as I thought. To be honest, it was fun for awhile, then it got scary. I'm not sure about Marshmellow's opinion though. "Yeah, I can say it's exciting, but not very fun" I replied. "I watched someone die, so that's pretty cool" I looked down. "Well, for me it was okay. Not very exciting, or fun, but it was cool. I wish Walmart still sold those things." Marshmellow said, clearly trying to change the subject. "Oh. Well it's good to have both sides of opinions on this topic." Fan replied. " Wish my phone was still alive so I could save the info" He glanced over at the dead, cracked phone. Wait, I can fix that! Hopefully. "Hey Fan, could I try something?" I asked him swiftly. "Um, sure?" He replied. I picked up the phone, then shocked it. The screen came back on with the phone at 30% battery. "There we go, one semi charged phone" I said, handing him his phone back. He squealed, and ran off to his corner to type like a madman. Classic Fan