24: Machine

(A/N: Today's chapter was written by @Musiic_box , and Edited by me. Thanks dude :3)
Log Date: 1563.
Today something... interesting shall I call it happened. I got a message from the K.A.C after quite a few weeks of nothing. I have also gained symptoms of a common cold. Hopefully my stocks have enough for me to work with. Today's challenge shall be interesting

Test Tube's P.O.V:

I woke up to see a large box in my lobby. It seemingly came from the vending machine snack drop, next to the mail shoot. I should've built it better so stuff would stop falling down here. But it seemed to be sent here on purpose, not accident. I tried to pick up the box, but it was around 3/4 the size of my body and heavy weighted. So I just grabbed a cart and wheeled it to my office. Once inside, I turned on the light of my office and opened the box. From the K.A.C. Great.

"Test Tube"

Wait, how did they learn my name? I was sure my hint was not that easy. Continuing on-

"We have heard and remembered the letters you sent us of the deaths of the following objects:

Lightbulb

Apple

Marshmellow

And we have finally found a solution to the murder. Scientists from a different society have provided us with a type of  machinery that holds the ability of revival"

Part of being feels disturbed and disappointed by this, but a small part of me feels pleased. I continue to read.

"They say if you set it up correctly, you'd have a 80% chance of revival of mattered object. We thought of this useful, considering we have three dead objects on our hands. Instructions are in the box. Once someone is revived, tell us. Send them back, we demand so."

Not bothered to be signed of course. Personally, I don't have to listen to their commands, they're my subjects. But a thought slipped into my head

Bring someone back? Who would it be....

Then that thought turned into an idea. I lifted the box the best I could, and headed towards the food shoot.

Paintbrush's P.O.V:

I fiddled with my chip necklace. She felt so close, yet so far away. It felt as if she were sitting next to me, holding my arm and chattering away like she had used to. But feeling becoming reality? Disappointment was inevitable. Fan played with his phone, like he had been for the past few weeks. It was probably to it's last moments by now. Then the food shoot made a large thud sound, something slammed against the metal and nearly fell onto Fan once it fell out of the shoot. Startled, he yelled quickly and scrambled away. I chuckled quietly at this, before getting up to examine it. I started walking, then stopped as Test Tube's voice boomed over the intercom.

"Good news Subject. The K.A.C have sent me a package which may be able to bring back one of your friends. Today's challenge is to build it, instructions are in the box. Hopefully you'll be able to bring someone back, if you don't mess it up. Begin"

"Yes!" Fan punched the air, and squealed excitedly. I looked at my necklace gripped it tight.

I'll bring you back, Lighty.

Fan reached into the box and pulled out a sheet of paper. It must've been the instructions. The print was nothing I could read, so I just looked at him. He scanned over the paper, then excitedly jumped and squealed again. "Test Tube taught me how to read these!" He said ecstatically, then flinched awkwardly notice he said that monster's name. "We'll get them back!" I cried, irrantionally hugging Fan. I was honestly too relieved to care. "We'll get her back!" "O-Oh" Fan said, pulling away from the hug. I was fine with this, as I didn't mean to do it in the first place. "We're getting ligh" He stopped. "tbulb back" "Duh!" I stated, relaxing finally. "Who else would we get back?" I quietly prayed to God that he didn't have some other dumb opinion. He started to open his mouth, then shut it as if not wanted to finish. Then he actually spoke. "Okay. Let's go this"