The Dream

The next day, i went up to Dragonsreach, and showed them i killed ten of the archmages. They were very surprised i killed so many, and in one day. A guard came and took me to the Jarl. He was just as surprised as everyone else. He went into a room for a minute, then came back out, and handed me a bag and said to not open it until i am in my house and that no one can see me. I did not know what to expect. I figured it was an ancient book, or a very special letter. The bag was heavy and was as big as a potato sack. He also said not to hurry, or act like there is something special in it. If anyone asks, to just say that i am cooking for the Jarl. When i left, i walked down the steps, and bought two tomatoes, then headed for my home. I ran up the steps, and put all my gear on the table, and opened the sack. Inside, there were three potatoes, a wooden bowl, and about two sets of ten steel arrow's and quiver's. As i got to the bottom, more expensive items showed up. A garnet, an emerald, and a ruby. Then a small pouch filled with gold. At the very bottom, there was a box. I opened it very carefully, and there was a note. All it said was "We request you at High Hrothgar immediately." No names. Just a short note to meet somewhere. I knew where it was, so i left with my arrows and bow. They said immediately, so i hate to disappoint them. Maybe they have an ancient artifact for me. As i made my way up the mountain, it got colder. They could have gave me warmer clothes or armor. I was about halfway up the mountain when something happened. It made me stop, and then i stared at them. Three trolls, just like the dream. I looked down, same hill just about. Maybe that wasn't a dream, maybe it was a sign. Telling me not to do this. I turned around, then i heard them growl, then charge. They were stronger, faster, and much more vicious. I pulled out my bow, but by the time i was ready to grab an arrow, one hit my back where the arrow's were, and they all went flying down the mountain. What should i do? I can't keep running around forever.