Another Dream

When I woke up, I found Ria clinging to my arm, weeping and crying. I looked at her and gave her a small, gentle shake. She looked up, and then jumped on me. "What's wrong?" I said. "You can't die, not after all we have been through. When you left, I prayed to the Divines that you would make it back alive. The longer you were gone, I felt like a part of me was taken away from me." "Ria" i said, "I will be alright, if you keep worrying about me, then I must worry about you, please don't worry, i'm going save you and Skyrim, even if that means I got sent to the Divines in the process." "Why? Give me one reason not to worry, and you don't have to worry about me, I have all these people here to help and protect me, when you leave, your all alone. No one has your back, no one can save you if you get pinned. It's so easy for you to get killed out there." I thought about what she said, and she was right. If something happens, I don't have anyone to help me. "Listen, I will never let you fall, if someone wants to hurt you, they must go through me. When my body is weak, my mind will carry me. To my side I have comrades, they don't have anyone, just brutes. I will gladly go out to the field of battle, if that means you will remain unharmed." I said with a lot of force and will, her facial expression changed, and she stopped crying. "Okay? Trust me, I will not do anything to hurt you, mentally or physically." She leaned over and hugged me. "Okay, I trust you, just don't you dare fall in battle, or come home on a carriage all bloodied up." "I promise, now, let's go get something to eat, what do you say?" "Sounds good, I hope they have more of that delisious troll meat!" She was a lot happier then before, I could tell from her voice. We both laughed at the joke, then proceeded to the main room, but the new addition was blocking the way. So we stayed in the our room and ate some taffy and small pastries that were already in there. We talked for a little before Alexia entered and said that it is time to go and start training. When she left, I decided to take another rest. Who knows when I'll get another one.