The Great Story

I was running out of breath, and i couldn't endure running much longer. I climbed up a rock that was nearby, and they followed. It was taking them a little longer to climb up then i did, so i took a quick break. Two were climbing and one waited below to kill me if i jumped. "Maybe if i jumped and landed on it's head, then it will fall and i can start to go up the mountain." It wasn't a good idea, but it was an idea. They closed in on me, then made it to the top. It's now or never, and with that, i jumped. I booted the troll in the face as hard as i could, but it barely did anything. As i tried to run, it grabbed my leg and threw me against the rock. It knocked the wind right out of me, and then i couldn't move. They drew in, eyes locked on a helpless meal. I started to black out, but before i was completely out, i think i heard someone yell. Probably my imagination. I woke up in a small room, with priest's staring at me. Not the same as the Kajiit, they had black robes on, but the robes had no marking of magic. "Who are you?" I asked in a weak voice. I did not get a reply from them. I counted five preist's. Then another walked in, this one was on speaking terms. "So you are awake, can you speak?" I nodded slightly then gave him a faint "Yes." The other priest's just looked at me, their facial expressions unchanged. "Do you know who we are?" He asked me. "No, i just got a letter saying to come here, and well, here i am." "We are the Graybeard's, did you ever hear of us, my boy?" "No, i never heard of you. Are you special preist's or something?" I said, not knowing a clue of what was going on, am i to be part of some ritual? This day keeps on getting more confusing as the minutes tick by. "Well, you can call us that, but more importantly, do you know who you are?" I had to think i little bit, since my head still hurt from the rock. "My.. my name is Titus Aventus." I said. "I live in Whiterun, in a house called Breezehome, i hunt small animals, and just started hunting archmages. I don't have a family, and as you can see, i tend to get into danger a lot." "Hah hah ha, no, no. I mean do you know what you are?" I was confused, but at least he had a sense of humor, unlike the others. "I told you, i am just a petty hunter that just started hunting archmages." "No, my boy you are something much more than a hunter." ''What do you mean, my life is not very interesting, so i can't be anything more." "My boy, YOU are the Dragonborn."