My Choice

That is my chance, to become immortalized in a book and be talked about the one who saved Skyrim. But at what cost? "And what would happen if i said no?" I asked the man. "If you were to say no, Dragon's would come in and destroy all of Skyrim. Burn every town down, kill every child, housewife, husband, horse, hunter, vendor. Skyrim will fall, that is all there is needed to say." That is a lot to think about. "But you said there was another, and all of you, that is enough to take out the dragon's, right?" "Yes, we may have a lot, but our shouts only stun the dragon's, and doing damage requires a lot of energy. When shouting isn't enough, what else do you have? Swords, hammer's, bows, axes. hammer's and axes are not the lightest weapons, and swords and bow's don't have the power like the axes and hammer's. We are not as young as we used to be, and we never will be again. One person cannot take down three or four dragon's alone, one is hard enough, even if he were to master the shouts." "So what are you asking of me?" "We need you to find the survivor, bring him back here, no matter what it takes, then we will get the best archer's, warrior's, mages, healers, apothacary's, and blacksmith's this land has to offer, and we will train, train until they arrive. Then we will fight for all of Skyrim, no matter if we lose one man, or five, it is our duty to defend this land even if it means our lives." I walked away, and sat in a chair, staring at the floor. I never even seen a dragon before, just pictures in a book. The man walked over to me and said if i needed some time to think about it i can rest on it. It was a good idea, maybe a good nights sleep will clear my mind a little bit. It has been awhile since i slept good, and with this now, i don't think tonight will be any better.