Savior

I woke up the next morning, and they were both up at the bottom of the bed talking, silently. They turned around, and looked at me. "Are you ready to go do this?" Alexia asked me. "No, but i suppose we must." We left the room, and headed out to where the Greybeards told us to meet. There was a small pit fenced in, and in it were three frost trolls. They were angry, and looked like they had a thirst for blood. "I will get them focused on me, then you get them from behind, maybe you can pick one of them off." "Ria, no you can't do that! You are not going to die!" "Listen, Alexia i mu-." The Greybeards walked over and interrupted. "We are ready, so if you are to do this, we must do it now." They both nodded, then we walked to the small pit. The Greybeards tied up the trolls, and Alexia and Ria entered. They drew their blades, and prepared for the worst. I watched in horror as the trolls charged them. Alexia gave her sword a mighty swing, and it knocked one aside, the next one missed, and the last one hit her in the legs and knocked her to the ground. Ria ran and threw herself into the on after Alexia. It turned and attacked Ria by swinging it's claw. It tore her side up, and she fell to the ground, bleeding badly. They then attacked Alexia as she tried to pull Ria into the corner. She hit another with her blade. Then she took another blow to the side, and it dropped her. "It seems as though they are not good enough to serve by your side, let them die." I jumped down into the pit, grabbed the steel sword and steel dagger. I sprinted toward them, ran up one of the trolls back's and landed on another, then thrust the dagger into it's skull. It fell limp, then i had the other two trolls attention. They charged me, and i blocked one, and the other hit my arm and disarmed my blade. I felt an anger boil up inside me as i saw them both laying on the ground, life slowly draining with each passing second, and then, i yelled.