Learning the Voice

"Dragonborn? Who, or what does a Dragonborn do?" "If you didn't already know, a dragon attacked a small town called Helgen, it burned everything down, and killed many. There are nine Dragonborn in existence. You, one person that escaped from Helgen, and us. If you are wondering why they can't speak, their voice is too powerful." What does he mean by that, a voice can't be that powerful, can it? "What do you mean by their voice?" I asked. "Come, and we will show you. Just, stay behind me." Where are they taking me? What am i? Who am i? I had many questions, but no answers. I walked out a giant door, it looked like the gate to Whiterun, but twice the size, and it was metal. They took me outside to a cliff, and one priest was on the edge. "Ok, now show him what we need to teach him." The man said. When he said that, the priest yelled in some foreign language, and shot rocks and stick's out and down the mountain. I didn't believe what i just saw. Was this another dream? I don't know what to expect next. Dragon's were extinct many years ago, and now they are back? Well, i guess i will have to see it to believe it. But when he yelled, it sounded like fifty thousand troops yelling and screaming at once. Maybe i should believe them. "So, are you ready to start your journey, boy? Or, as i shall call you as your new title Dovahkiin?" I don't know whether to tell people about this power, or keep it a secret, so i just smile and nod. They all went back into the temple. I sat on the side of the cliff, and sat there, lost in thought. I decided to ask them what would happen if i said no. I went back into the temple, and they were gathered in a circle, praying. "So, have you made your decision?" "Well, not quite, but i do have a question for you." "What would you like to know?" "I was wondering, what would happen if i were to say yes?" I couldn't rule out saying yes just yet. "You would be immortalized in all of Skyrim, as Dragonborn, a warrior with the body of a mortal, and the soul of a dragon. Who's destiny is to destroy the evil dragon Alduin."