Uniting Begins

I couldn't believe what i was seeing. The giant understood it, and is kneeling down in front of me. He could easily kill me, right there, but, no. No he just kneed there, like i was his master. Then i got on one knee and said " Glad to have you on my side, big guy." And with that, he stood up, I took out another parchment and wrote "Would you be able to take me to High Hrothgar?" After he read it, he picked me up, and headed toward the mountain. I completely forgot about going to Winterhold, i was still in shock and awe that i now have a great, destructing force on my side, the priests won't believe me. I wonder what Ria and Alexia will say when they see me riding on a giant. The temple was in sight, and i was starting to become very impatient. When we made it over the steps, Alexia, Ria, and Kharjo were outside. Kharjo was watching Ria and Alexia training. He look at me on the giant, then ran over to Ria and Alexia and turned them to me. I couldn't help it, i yelled "Hey guys! Like the new addition to our army?" The giant raised his weapon and turned to Ria, and charged. Oh no, he must think she is a bandit, or a threat. I immediately jumped down, ran over to her, then wrapped my arms around her, and yelled "Stop! She is a friend, a comrade, she is on our side, don't harm her!" He stopped, but didn't lower his weapon. I took out a parchment, and jotted down a quick note saying everyone here is a friend. He understood, then took out 4 pieces of uncooked meat, and handed them to us. I think it was his way of apologizing. We all took them and Ria said "Thanks, umm, yeah i'm just going to put this here and cook it later on." I could tell it was disgusting, but she accepted the kindness. I decided to stay there for the night, and again, Ria and Alexia slept in the same room as me, and my new friend stayed right outside my door.