Fitted

"I want one, just one. I should not disrespect her by mating with every single maiden.
That's why I called you. Select the most worthy and appropriate woman to bare my child." The king said to the old witch doctor who smiled widely. 

The witch doctor is an old eastern man, his skin, wrinkled, loose  and almost transparently pale. His hair was long at the bottom but completely vacant at the top. Although he was one of the high bloods of the kingdom, what he wore resemble rags.

"A royal concubine, fitted to birth our king. That shouldn't be difficult your highness. After all it's already written in the prophecy." the witch doctor sounded smug.

This smugness was met with irritation from the king and his servants. it was an act of disrespect to place your intelligence above that of the king.

The king sat up on his throne, ignoring the witch doctor's tone.

"Why not choose one of the maids?" The witch doctor said before winking at the woman stood surrounding the king. The maids who surrounded the throne, in two straight lines, all looked away in disgust at the witch doctor gesture.

"They're from lowly blood ranks, they are not permitted royal blood." The king said although he knew this was common knowledge.

high bloods were members of the kingdom who served alongside the first king to defeat the dark savage creatures before the sun came down. They were the first people to grant alliance to the king. They paved the way for the nation and therefore were the only ones who were given the opportunity to marry into royalty.

"Ah, then perhaps you should mate with one of the moon's men." the witch doctor said with a smirk on his face. The king was used to the witch doctor's crude behavior, he knew it was useless to react.

"YOU DARE TO SAY SOMETHING SO GROTESQUE IN FRONT OF YOUR KING, I WILL HANG YOUR HEAD ON THE PALACE WALL." The personal guard yells angerly.

The witch doctor laughs loudly.
"What a lowly king he is to be unable to Give us our savior."

The king feels an angry rush go through him. A darkness fills his vision at the disrespect just targetted at him. The temper of the king was a terrible disease, a flood of complete rage that drowns even him.

It took the personal guard seconds to put a sword against the old man's neck.

"The punishment for insulting our king is an immediate death."

whether this punishment would be inflected by the king or a guard just depended on the mood of the king that day.

"Yes so why did you hesitate?" The old witch doctor laughs. The personal guard presses the sword hard enough to break skin. blood begins traveling down from the witch doctor's neck but the smug man doesn't even flinch.

"Stand down, no point threatening a lifeless man with death."
The king said, dismissing the personal guard.

The personal guard pulls the sword away from the old man. The old man looks him in the eyes as the guard walks further away from  him. There's an unreadable expression on the man's face.

"There is a woman, a woman who can bare you kings." the witch doctor said holding on to the wound around his neck before tsking as the blood continues flowing despite his efforts. The king leans closer to him, eyes wide with interest.
"Where is this woman?"

The witch doctor leans back, his eyes glow a bright blue.

"She's in a garden, she's alone, dancing. a pretty little thing...just your type." the witch doctor says teasingly and the king leans back.