Bleak and burning

just as the king worried the next day more than 20 high bloods and commoners entered the palace in an attempt to deter the king from the young girl.

"I've played patient long enough, WHO EVER DECIDES THAT THEIR WANTS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN A ROYAL ORDER WITH BE BEATEN, BROKEN AND TIED AGAINST THE PALACE WALLS TO SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE." The king yells.

The king hated this, hated having to put fear into his own people, especially since they were doing this out of love.

The palace seems to slow down into a chilling silence.
The guards drag out the people while some left on their own.

"Juliet... bring Akia here." The king said and the maiden bows before walking out of the room.

The girl enters the palace, once again not wearing a corset or having her hair braided in any form. Her eyes looked bleak and she had red bruises on her wrist.

"What happened to your hand?" The king asked softly, standing up from the throne and moving towards the girl.
He stands in front of the girl and takes hold of her arm, she flinches but doesn't dare remove her hand.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" The king asked since no body had given him any answer.

"I believe she was trying to scar herself your majesty." The court lady said and the girl shook her head.
"Where are her maids?, bring them to me at once." The king said and the guards rushed out of the throne room.

A couple minutes later there were three girls placed on their knees in front of the king.
"Bring me the whip." The king said and the cries of servants could be heard.

"Whatever happens to you will be done far worse to the people around you." The king said raising the whip.

"I didn't I swear, I wouldn't do something like this." Akia said before kneeling in front of the king.

"Then explain to me what happened to your wrist." The king said softly and Akia sighed.
"I don't know, I woke up and it was there."
"You expect me to believe that?"

"Yes your majesty, I wouldn't lie to the king." Akia said before wrapping her hands around the king's leg and hugging it tightly.

"The bruises won't scar, and they don't seem to be causing her any pain." The royal doula said walking in to the palace.
"They however are not as much bruises as they are markings."

"Markings of what?" The king asked.
"those marks are the mark of the moon people's spell. They used it to find out who she is and how far along the impregnating process was "

"You are trying to tell me that the moon knows?" The king asked and the royal doula starts to speak

"It means we must sped up the mating process before they can find away to disrupt it. You must take her everyday till she's fully carrying the prince. Once the prince is inside he can't be harmed by spells and Witchery." The royal doula says.

The king looks down and see the girl trembling at his feet. Tears rolling down her face as she clenched her chest.
"prepare her for me."

This time when the king entered the room her back was turned around on him.
"Everyone needs to leave." He said and everyone leaves this time, even the court lady.

He climbs on top of the girl startling her,
"If there's anything I can do to make this less painful for you. Please let me know." He says before stroking himself awake.

He opens her legs and enters her.
Surprisingly she didn't immediately start to sob this time, instead she bites into her hand and suppresses any sounds from leaving her mouth.

The king was determined now, he'll do this quickly and save his nation from barbaric Moon people.

"Tell me you l-love me." The voice was very small and it kind of startled the king.
"T-tell me that you w-want to spend the rest of your life with me." Akia said and the king slows down his movements.

He puts his hand down and gently placed his head on her small shoulders. He whispers in her ear.
"I love you." The words the king has never said slip out.

"I don't b-believe you." The girl said and as the king continues to thrust inside her walls.
She lets out a pained sound as he continues to defile her.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. I want to love you and I want our family to start here." He says sounding more like a desperate lover than the king.

She chuckles softly,
Who knew the king was such an actor.

He finishes and once again her womb glows.
"Thank you." The king said and she turns to her other side.

"Thank you for letting me do this. I can't imagine how difficult it is to allow me to use you like this." The king said and the girl frowns.

"You've made it clear that nothings going to deter you so do what you want." Akia said, there's a kind of monotone sound in her voice. The king will have to get used to it, that and her cold new bleak eyes.

They will represent a burning of a rose.