Honor

A man with long black hair emerged from the water in a wet silk robe straddling loosely against shoulders

His skin was so fair it almost had a bluish tint. His cheeks dusted with a soft pink, long lashes fluttering against his under-eye whenever he closed his dark eyes.

"Nice of you to join us Apollo." Selas said from the shore. The man had a leach in his hand and at the end was a human child covered in hair and spots.

"You're still making your abominations then?" Apollo asked as he steps out of the water and onto the shore himself.
"You know me, I've always loved mixing flavors, getting my hands dirty and so on."

Apollo pulled at the scales on his hand that hadn't sunken back into his skin as they should have. Black Ink flows from the spot he ripped the scale from.

"Why did you summon me?, surely it wasn't because you wanted to show off your new pet."

"You are the prettiest of the sirens, a siren capable of bringing the earth to her knees and you are asking why I wanted to see such a beautiful creature?"

"Spare me, I'm not mother. Just because you falter me doesn't mean I'll let myself trust you for even a second."

"How is the queen?, still mingling with the ocean king?"

"This is what this is about then? You want someone who'll get to the ocean king for you?" Apollo asked monotony staring blankly into the dazzling blue sea.

"You'd think me and that guy would get along better. It's actually quite the opposite."

"He's not a trusting guy, anyone who makes business plans with you has to invest a great deal of trust in you. You have to be trusting to dance in the ballroom of the devil after all."

"You think of me as the devil?" Selas asked wrapping an arm around the siren's thin waist.

"Oh honey I know the devil and believe me, you're far worst. besides the ocean is sustained by the earth and is very protective of it and it's ideals. You on the other hand want to turn all the earth's beloved humans into slaves."

"I just get so bored, watching them farm, cook, fuck and wash everyday. The only time I get excited is when I can feel their fear, nothing to me is more exciting than hearing their voice give out from pure fear." Selas said letting his fingers dip into the hips of the man before him.

"Don't pretend you don't enjoy all the fucking." Apollo said before sending a dainty hand to rip away the hand that had been placed on his hip.

"I wish I had been the first to create you creatures. I wish I had been the designer of such a flawless being." Selas said his hand gripping the siren's hard jaw.
"Whatever you want I won't do it" Apollo said before promptly feeling a nails enter his pale skin.