Tayler Holder

I was at my best friend's, Tayler Holder, house watching a horror movie. He decided it would be fun to scare me, I got up to get some more popcorn only for him to jump out at me. I threw the bowl of popcorn at him as a reflex.

"Ouch Y/n, why did you do that?" He rubbed his chest where the bowl hit him.

"You scared me Tayler!" I threw my arms in the air.

"I'm sorry," he pouted and walked towards me.

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it Holder." I picked up the bowl and walked to the kitchen.

"Welp if you aren't going to forgive me I guess I'll have to force you..." I turned confused but before I could reply I was being thrown over a shoulder.

"Tayler put me down!" I laughed as he spun around and then walked into the livingroom. He threw me onto the couch and straddled me.

"If I remember correctly you are ticklish." He tapped his chin pretending to think.

"No Tayler Lynn Holder don't you do it." He shrugged and started tickling me, I squirmed around and tried pushing him off me. "TAYLER! STOP!" I laughed as he continued to attack my sides.

"Do you forgive me?"

"YES NOW STOP!"

"Will you go out with me?" He stopped tickling me and I froze. I've liked him for a long time but never thought he felt the same way.

"Wh-what?" He rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lip. Something he does when he is nervous.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled as he blushed and grabbed his shirt pulling him down.

"I don't know, make up my mind." He smiled and pulled us up into sitting positions.

"You mean..." He kissed me softly and I melted into his touch. Sparks shot through me and it was like electricity shot through me all the way to my toes and back up. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "Like that?"

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." He smiled and pulled me for another kiss.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Tay."

Starting off the story with my boy Tayler, love him a lot ❤.

Xoxo Author