Bradley Simpson

"Come here B!" I yelled at my Golden Retriever pup. He came into the kitchen with a hop in his step. I smiled as he looked up at me and flopped onto his back for a belly rub. "Hi B, who's a good momma's boy... You are!" I giggled as his tail wagged.

"That's daddy's boy." I looked up as my fiance walked in.

"Shut up Bradley, he's mine." I scooped him up and held him like a baby. I stuck my tongue out at Bradley as he smiled at me and B. I looked down and B to see him fast asleep. "See he's a momma's boy." I stood up and carried him past Bradley. Only for Bradley to follow and grab me by the waist.

"Let me see our son." He whined as I continued to walk towards B's bed.

"You can see him in bed." I whispered as I placed him in his little bed next to ours. We literally treat him like we would a child. I stood up and backed away a little.

"We made that," Bradley whispered wrapping his arms around my waist, tugging me closer.

"We did not." I laughed covering my mouth. Bradley picked me up bridal style and carried me out the door. He carefully cracked the door and then spun us around. I laughed as he continued to dance with me in his arms.

"Do you want to make one?" He asked placing me on my feet.

"What?" I asked surprised by his question.

"Do you want to?" He pulled me close to him and I thought about it. I love this man in front of me, we are getting married in a few months... A family, so soon? "I know what you're thinking baby, with me traveling all the time and you always at photoshoots when would we have time for a baby." I nodded allowing my hair to fall in my face.

"Do you really want one so soon?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"With you, anytime is the best. Whether it's now or in two years, I love you Y/n, I'm in love with you. We don't have to have one, but do you want one with me?" I rolled my eyes but smiled none the less.

"Of course I want one with you doofus, but maybe a few months after we get married." His face lit up and he wrapped his arms around my upper thighs, picking me up.

"Honeymoon it is!" He cheered making me giggle.

"Put me down you child!" I laughed as he spun us around.

"Okay, okay." He placed me down and grabbed my waist. "I love you baby," I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you," I kissed his lips and pulled away. "What do you want for dinner?" I walked back into the kitchen, the main reason I came in here in the first place.

"You," I turned with a raised eyebrow.

"I said dinner not desert." I smirked turning back around.

"Ooohoo baby, smooth gorgeous, smooth." I smiled and looked through the cabinets.

"Spaghetti?" I asked pulled out the ingredients.

"Anything you make tastes good," I turned and winked. "You're turning me on with all this teasing baby, you better watch yourself." I smirked and turned back around. I turned music on and swung my hips along to the music. "Baby." Bradley growled making a shiver run down my spine.

"So how hungry are you?" I asked knowing that my question had two different meanings behind it.

"Getting hungrier by the second." He growled, his voice behind me. He placed his hands on my hips and turned me around, he pushed me against the counter. He looked me deep in the eyes and started kissing my neck.

"Bradley I need to cook," I giggled as he gave me love bites.

"I need to eat," he mumbled unbuttoning my shirt.

"Bradley!" I gasped as he kissed my neck again.

"Shush," he mumbled against my neck.

"No, stop." I laughed pushing him away. He kept his hands on my hips but backed away. I buttoned my shirt back up and crossed my arms shooting him a glare.

"I missed you," he mumbled kissing my forehead.

"You can wait." I pointed at him making him pout.

"Okay," he jumped on the counter and I started cooking again. We heard little patters going through the living room and shortly after B came tumbling into the kitchen. We laughed as he tried regaining his balance but stumbled around. I scooped him up and placed him in Bradley's arms. I turned back around and finished cooking.

"Ready!" I smiled turning around and placing the plates on the island. Bradley and B came racing into the kitchen, B's ears flopping about making him trip like before.

I squatted and B spun around in front of me, telling me he was hungry. I patted his head and stood up. He followed as I got his puppy food and placed some sauce from the spaghetti into his bowl. I mixed it up and placed it next to the island where me and Bradley eat.

"We are a happy family," Bradley smiled as he got us some wine.

"Of course we are," I smiled back grabbing a cup and taking a sip.

"And we'll grow from here." He smirked making me roll my eyes.

"I love you Bradley," I made kissy faces at him.

"I love you Y/n," he made a silly face back. I can't wait for our life's to blossom.