Colby Brock

I walked into the house that me and all my friends live in. I put my keys on the hook that we all put our keys on and took off my shoes. I looked up when Colby and Corey came running around the corner.

"Colby I'm gonna kill you!" Colby laughed and held something in his hand. I looked over at Corey and saw him holding his hair. He did not... "Hey Y/n, your boyfriend is a dead man." I laughed and shook my head.

"Corey he isn't my boyfriend just my best friend." I started walking to the kitchen when Colby ran around the corner and held me between him and Corey. "What did he do to make you this mad?" I giggled as Colby held his hand out. I looked down and Colby had Corey's man bun in his hand. "You did not," I dropped my jaw and looked at Corey. He let go of his hair and sure enough Colby had cut his hair.

"He did and he's gonna die." Corey tried to grab Colby but I got trapped between them.

"SAM! DEVYN! I NEED HELP!" They ran down and saw me between the two arguing boys. I was pushing Corey back as Colby dangled the man bun in the air.

"Colby you did not," Sam smiled as Devyn covered her mouth and gasped.

"I did," Colby was looking at Sam and Devyn when Corey got around me.

"Run Colby!" Colby was a little to late Corey grabbed Colby and pushed him to the ground. "No Corey!" Me and Devyn tried pushing and pulling him off Colby.

"Help us Sam," Devyn was pulling Corey as I tried removing his hands from Colby's shoulders.

"I'm just going to watch the two girlfriends try and figure this out." I glared at him and finally got one hand. Devyn grabbed it and jumped on Corey's back.

"Let go Corey!" I got between them with my shoulders and got Corey off of Colby. Me and Devyn hopped on Corey and held him down and Colby ran.

"Fine I'm done Devyn baby let's go get it fixed." I got off and they ran upstairs to get changed. I looked at Colby and we started laughing.

"Colby bro you were asking for a death wish." Sam laughed and Colby shrugged.

"I needed a prank that would top off the rest, cutting his man bun did that." I laughed and looked at my best friend.

"Your an idiot," Sam looked at us and smiled.

"When I said let the girlfriends handle it you didn't correct me Y/n." I stopped laughing along with Colby. The truth is I sort of like Colby but I'm not sure if it's a friend like or more.

"She was sort of busy trying not to have a death on her hands." I nodded in agreement. "But I wouldn't mind her being my girlfriend." I raised my eyebrow at him and Sam smiled.

"Are you asking her out?" Sam looked up the stairs as Devyn and Corey walked down. Katrina walked inside the house.

"Yea I am," I felt my face heat up as all our friends looked at me.

"Is he asking her out?" Katrina asked Sam and he nodded, everyone had huge smiles on their face.

"So?" Colby asked stepping down. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" His adorable little smile was on his face and I let a silence fall in the house. Dramatic pause ya know?

"I guess," I sighed and rolled my eyes smiling, everyone cheered. Colby pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

"Y/n is my girlfriend!" I laughed as he yelled.

Colby Brock is adorable, no room for arguments he just is.