Jaden Hossler #2

I've been in LA for almost a month now, life has been crazy. Me and Jaden have become best friends, and we are always together. Whenever Nessa wants to stay the night with Josh, I end up staying in Jaden's room with him and Anthony. Most of the time Anthony ends up going to the Hype House and spending time with Avani, his girlfriend, so me and Jaden watch movies and wrestle. I don't want to leave, and the closer I get to the boys, the harder it's going to be.

"Y/n!" Jaden yelled as me and Nessa walked in the Sway House. I smiled as my best friend swooped me up into his arms making me laugh.

"You saw her about nine hours ago, I think you're fine." Nessa laughed, Josh came running down the stairs and picked up Nessa.

"Baby!" Nessa kissed Josh, making me and Jaden both fake gag then laugh as Josh and Nessa stuck their tongues out at us.

"You saw each other like nine hours ago." Jaden mocked Nessa and added sass. I pushed him slightly and looked at Nessa.

"Me and Josh are going out, do you want to come with us?" Nessa asked as Josh and Jaden walked away.

"I have nothing better to do." I shrugged as the boys came back. Josh had shoes on and his wallet.

"Y/n, stay with me." Jaden smiled at me and I looked at Nessa. She wiggled her eyebrows and smirked, I rolled my eyes and smiled bigger.

"Fuck off Ness." She laughed and Josh grabbed her hand tugging her towards the door.

"You can say no to him, I know you're not going to but I'm just saying." Nessa laughed, I crossed my arms and Jaden put his arm around my shoulders.

"You're just jealous that she loves me more!" Jaden stuck his tongue out and Nessa flipped him off, then shut the door behind her.

"She's definitely jealous." I nodded acting serious and he smiled brightly.

"Y/n, come heeeeere!" Anthony yelled from what sounded like the kitchen and livingroom. I raised an eyebrow at Jaden and he shrugged. We both walked into the livingroom and nobody was there. We walked into the kitchen and still, nothing. I looked at Jaden and he looked just as confused as I felt. We walked back into the livingroom and I noticed the back door is open. We walked outside and got ambushed. Water balloons came out of nowhere.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Jaden yelled as I laughed. I picked up some water balloons out of the pool and started throwing them at the others. Thank god I left my phone in my car. Jaden did the same thing, Kio and Griffin had water guns and started shooting us. Jaden grabbed me and used me as a shield.

"Jaden!" I yelled as I got doused in water. I got out of his grip and moved so he could get sprayed. I shoved him into the water, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. We came up and I took a deep breath, happy to breath again. Jaden smiled at me and I pushed my hair out of my face smiling back. I realized he was really close, and his arms were around my waist. Everything seems to freeze, like time stopped.

I stared into his blueish grey eyes, I got lost. His hair was in his face, his smile slowly faded away as his eyes looked over my face, the same way mine did his. When our eyes met again, I had the urge to kiss him. A balloon or ball hit the water and I pushed away from Jaden and looked up. Bryce smiled and waved and I laughed. I got out of the pool and Kio gave me a towel. I patted dry and took my Jean jacket off, I then glared at the boys.

"Thanks guys," they all smiled and Anthony looked shocked.

"Your clothes! We're so stupid!" I couldn't help but laugh at how cute and innocent he looked.

"It's fine." I threw my hair up into a messy bun and wrapped the towel back around me tightly. "It was a lot of fun." I smiled and they all smiled back. Jaden had a towel and looked at me.

"I have something you can put on until your clothes dry." I followed him up to his room and we closed the door. I took my shoes and socks off, pulled my hair out of the bun and dried it a little more. Jaden took off his shirt and my breath got caught in my throat. His back was toned and tanned. He grabbed a hoodie and some boxers. He turned and I couldnt help but stare at his torso. "Might be a little big but will work–do you like what you see?" I blinked and looked at him.

"Huh?" He smirked and handed me his clothes.

"Do you like what you see?" I snapped out of my daze and rolled my eyes with a scoff.

"Please," I grabbed his clothes and raised an eyebrow. "Turn around." He shook his head and chuckled.

"It's like when you wear a bikini." I glared and he laughed. I tossed his stuff on his bed and turned my back to him. He laughed and as I slipped my shirt off his laughing stopped. I turned slightly and his jaw was dropped.

"It's like when you wear a bikini." I mocked smirking, he coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. I turned fully and crossed my arms, his eyes zoned in on my boobs. He looked up at his ceiling and muttered something. "Sorry I didn't catch that?" I smiled teasingly.

"I said, why does my best friend have to be so hot." I laughed, I turned back around and grabbed his hoodie pulling it over me. "Aw now that's just depressing."  The hoodie ended midthigh, I'm only about a head shorter then Jaden, plus I have long legs. I slid my shorts off and threw his boxers to him.

"I have boy shorts on." I winked and he had basketball shorts on and was fixing to put his shirt on. I went to walk out the door and turned back to him. "Also, you have a little bit of drool still on the corner of your mouth from earlier." I teased and he gave me a playful glare, and charged me. I tried to run but he was faster, he picked me up and slammed me on his bed. He got on top of me and started tickling me.

"You were staring also!" He smiled as he tickled me.

"Oh pl-lease, that's–that's a lie!" I laughed trying to push him off.

"Really?" He stopped and I pushed my hair out of my face.

"Yes," I breathed out and he smirked. He slowly took his shirt off and I had to maintain eyecontact.

"What's wrong Y/n? You seem nervous," Jaden grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. What's with these emotions? We are always half naked around each other. I mean yes it always caught me off guard, but after the pool incident, I'm more attracted to him.

"Puh-lease." I flipped him off me and got off the bed. "What's there to be nervous about? I see you like this all the time." I walked out and shut the door. I leaned against the wall and gathered myself, jesus why is my mind fogging up around him?