Chase Hudson

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in a room I didn't recognize. I pushed my palm into my temple as a migraine grew. I heard someone whistling some tiktok song and looked over. Chase Hudson, a famous tiktoker, and one of the hottest guys at my school, spinning around in a computer chair. He saw me awake and smiled.

"Hi!" I whinced and he frowned. "Sorry, hi." He whispered and I giggled.

"Where am I?" I croaked stretching and sitting up some. He rushed to my side and helped me sit up.

"You drank a little to much last night and ended up passing out. I brought you back to my room and stayed up to make sure no one messed with you." I smiled and pushed my hair behind my ears and yawned.

"That's cute and sweet, but why?" I asked pushing my hair into a messy ponytail.

"As weird as this is going to sound. I kinda of have a crush on you and I didn't want to see a guy to try and take advantage of you. You're to pretty for that." I smiled and felt my heart skip a beat.

"That's adorable."

"No it's not," he pouted and I smiled. He had bags under his eyes and I looked at the time. It was 10 in the morning.

"Have you been awake all night?" I asked rubbing my temples. He handed me some ibuprofen and water. I took the medicine and he nodded.

"You were in the bed and I don't really sleep in the floor." He shrugged yawning. I scooted over and patted the bed. "No it's fine."

"I don't bite, unless you want me to." I laughed and he smiled brightly. He crawled into bed and took his shirt off. I bit my lip as he threw it across the room. He has a nice body if I'm being honest. He looked and I laid down fast, releasing my lip. He smirked and shut the blinds above the bed frame. Darkness filled the room and I felt my eyes start to drift shut as arms encircled my waist.

"I can hold you right?" I nodded sleepily and his arms tightened around me. "Hey, Y/n?"

"Yea Chase?" I turned so I was facing him.

"Can we get to know each other better?" He pulled me closer and I buried my face into his neck.

"Yea," I nodded and allowed darkness to take over.