Chapter-6 (e)

Chapter-6: Health and Rage

Selene's p.o.v:

We entered into the room that is assigned to us. Immediately Healer Anderson greeted us.

"Hello, Mr Black, Ms Black and Mr Lupin. My name is Marcus Anderson."

"Hello, Mr Anderson." We greeted back.

"Now Mr Black I got a floo call from Lord Black and Lord potter telling me to run full body scan. So who will go first?" He asked.

"Please call us from our first names and Remus will go first Mr Anderson," Papa said.

"Sure Sirius, Remus please step forward and stand still." He said.

He started waving his wand and muttering spells. After a few minutes, he got short parchment in his hand.

"Nothing to worry about you Remus I like to tell you to make peace with your wolf stop avoiding then you can be more strong and healthy. For now, take some nutrient potions till next full moon. Also, stop taking Wolfsbane potion." He said.

"My wolf is beast and if I stop taking that potion then I will lose my mind and I will kill anyone." Uncle Moony said worriedly.

"I think you have to read this book on Wolf and the poison called Wolfsbane." He said handing book to Uncle.

"Well, now next who will come to you or Selene? Sirius." He asked.

"Well, Selene will be the next one." He said looking at me pointedly.

I stepped forward and stood still until Anderson completed his examination. By reading parchment he got paler every second passing.

"How are you alive Ms Black?" He asked.

"WHAT HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Papa shouted.

"Calm down Padfoot. What do you mean by that question, Mr Anderson?" Uncle Moony asked calmly but I can see his wolf is scratching to come top.

"I'm sorry to say that but she is under severe malnourishment, 48 bones broken and few were healed wrongly while few were broken multiple times. Also, her body got whipped several times and her scar is being manifested with dark soul piece. Her body is laced with compulsion, loyalty and love potions keyed to Albus Dumbledore, Ronald and Molly Weasely and Hermione Granger with Hate potions towards Slytherins, Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy along with Tom Riddle." He said and I was shaking out fear and now I know Papa will send me back Dursleys with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Papa it's my fault that I couldn't protect myself from them but please don't send me back," I said clutching to Papa around his waist.

"Pup look at me I'm not sending you back there and it was Albus fault, not yours. Do you understand? Even though you are weak still I will love you. You're mine and James love symbol pup. I love you no matter what." He said with assuring smile.

"And you're my cub Rose so don't even think that I don't love you. I love you too." Uncle Moony said with a serene smile.

"Thank you Papa and Uncle Moony I love you both too," I said kissing their cheeks.

"Marcus, what do you suggest we do about that?" Papa asked.

"We flush out each and every potion from her body then I will heal her bones but some need to vanish and to grow once again using skele-grow which is bit painful then you have to remove soul piece from her scar with the help of Goblins and for nourishment we need to use same as of Remus but slightly more dose." He said.