~ Chapter - 42 ~

Chapter - 42: Task-2, Black Ladies, Chief Warlock

Albus Dumbledore married
The Hidden Family Of Our Esteemed Headmaster

You read correctly my esteemed Readers, as I revealed Dumbledore's Past in the last two articles, he is another one connecting it to them.

Our Headmaster Albus Dumbledore is married to a Scottish Witch in his early 100's and his brother Aberforth Dumbledore bared witness to union and bonding. They had two children, a boy and a girl named Marcus and Elara and they went by the names under their grandmother's maiden name and even attended Hogwarts for schooling. Once they finished it, Marcus went into Duelling circuit while his sister Elara became an Animal Veteran.

Marcus was killed by a dark wizard in an honour duel during a verbal fight and Elara was killed the poison that will be present in Werewolves claws while she was looking after a wolf cub which she found in a forest during a trip to the forest to gather some ingredients for potions, which made our Headmaster and his wife hate all the Dark Wizards and Creatures who are innocent and this made him start to rally against them and lay ground rules and ban practising Dark magic which made their magic to be in tune with them, not only that he also made sure to restrict them which made their lives as well as magic a problem to their lives and families.

Albus Dumbledore also these truths in front of our world and as a responsible citizen, I ask the question from all of us and he did all this with being the face of beacon of light.

Stay turned Readers there is the last part of past of our esteemed Headmaster which is going to published soon. Until then take care.

Signing off
Rita Skeeter.

Everyone in her family was looking at her with wide eyes with questions in them while all of them was gathered in Regulus quarters at night after dinner and Selene was leaning on Blaise's chest while he back hugged her and she can feel even his questioning eyes at the back of her head.

"If you want to ask you can," Selene said smirking, looking at them.

"Well, how did you find that he is married and who is his wife?" Draco asked.

"Do you really think that I will answer your second question Dragon," Selene said smirking while they can see mirth and laugh in her eyes.

"Why is that? We have every right to know so that if there is something that will harm you we can stop them or it from approaching you," Dora said and Selene looked at her but she was stubborn not to reveal that piece of information so she shook her head in denial of telling them.

"Fine Pup but at least will you tell us how did you find out about all the past of Albus?" Sirius asked.

"Dad I had two sources from which his past has been revealed to me," Selene said and everyone looked at her.

"When I completed the first year and he called me to his office and I came to know about my birth truth, I was angry and felt thrust for revenger but before I can do something impulsive something or someone pulled me back after that he along with Weasley and Granger went somewhere and I sneaked into his office and only one thing grabbed my attention in the whole office that was one of the instruments that monitors my magic which is different from other and I immediately, went through the gadget and I found hidden locked under it and I opened it immediately because there were no wards surrounding it and what I found made me shocked because it was headmaster's autobiography which he was writing for himself and till now I never went through it completely only important incidents and snippets of his life and other source is none other than the Aunt of his former lover Gellert Grinderwald who is Bathlida Bagshot, who reveals whatever we ask for her or Rita asks on my behalf but she remembers none of it and now only one part which is very important is left and I'm going to release it after the second task," Selene explained and everyone was stunned and surprised by her planning and cunningness.