Chapter-30

Chapter:30- Revenge, Back To Hogwarts

Selene along with Draco and Dora was coming inside from garden after playing with them both and her wolf familiar as it is time for her father, Grandfather, Uncle and Aunts to return from the work they went for, also she was starving as they played so much and she didn't want her family's effort to go in vain for giving her best memories and dreams which she missed all her childhood. She was coming to the hall when she was grabbed by someone which made her startle and she shouted for her father immediately due to fear.

"Papa," Selene shrieked and when she opened her eyes and saw who was the person who clutched her from neck made her tremble in fear and she started to remember one of the instances she lived through when she was 10 and she was going to leave to Hogwarts tomorrow.

"How dare you freak, because you all are calling us knows as freaks at our house, today I will show you what a freak should be treated as you," Vernon said and tried to beat her while she stayed silent and motionless whimpering now and then due to fear.

***
As everyone landed with muggles in floo room through apparation, they were disturbed by a frantic elf who was on the verge of tears.

"Masted Sirius, come fast the muggle you apparated, is trying to beat Mistress Selene and she is terrified, Telly is being elf that she couldn't do anything," Elf said and before she can complete her sentence, Sirius ran towards the hall where he saw Vernon fell on floor bleeding profusely as before anyone can say or do something Draco fired cutting curse at Vernon aimed at his hand and next minute everyone heard agonized scream from Vernon who fell down crying in agony clutching his right arm.

"You did good Draco," Narcissa said taking her son in her embrace while Sirius slowly moved towards Selene who pushed herself towards the corner, whimpering and crying in fear, Sirius placed his hand on her only to get jerked which broke his heart while others felt rage coursing through their veins.

"Pup, open your eyes look at me, see it is your papa," Sirius said taking her into forceful hug and soothing her while coaxing her to open eyes and slowly Selene opened her eyes and when she saw her father, she busted out crying and it shocked and at the same time it relieved everyone because it was first time that she cried for something that happened to her in this one year and even Sirius felt relieved because now he knows his puppy will be fine also only closure is needed for her with those muggles.

"Papa... papa that man tried to," Selene tried to say but she couldn't and ended up crying more.

"Shh puppy I know but I want you to stop crying and take deep and nice breaths for me, come on puppy," Sirius soothed her and she followed her father while everyone left them to give them alone time only Marvolo was left.

"Princess, now we want you to face those muggles and we will be with you all the time, can you do that for us?" Marvolo asked slowly taking her into arms and as a response, she just pressed herself more into the crook of his neck whimpering and Sirius just looked helplessly at Marvolo.

"Princess, come we will have some hot chocolate prepared by your Papa, you love it right?" Marvolo asked looking at Sirius telling him to prepare it silently and those three moved to Kitchen, Marvolo made Selene sit in his lap while Sirius sat opposite to them while handing Selene's cup to her and she started to take sips and slowly she started to relax.

"Princess, don't you want to know what is the reason why they treated you that way, don't want you know why your Mom's sister hates you so much that she didn't even think about you who lost her parents overnight Albus alone should not be reason for the things to you, did you or treated you and don't you want to show them the taste of their own medicine?" Marvolo asked her.