Chapter-17 (e)

Chapter-17: Move 1 (Part-B) and Chamber Of Secrets.

After Skeeter left they all had dinner bantering with each other after that everyone went outside to beach for enjoying as a family meanwhile Draco got to know his family members and vice versa while Selene got close to everyone. When everyone was out playing there in water Selene laid on her back and was enjoying herself by seeing the night sky filled with stars but her mind was somewhere else and this was observed by Sirius so he came towards her to talk.

"Hey pup what is bothering you?" Sirius asked.

"Papa if Mama and Mom lily were with us it would have been the best holiday and also Uncle Regulus." She replied because even though she had everyone's love, mother's love can never be compared enough along the lines Uncle's too because that person tends to spoil us rotten, seeing her expression Sirius heart twisted.

"Pup you know they say that One person less on earth one Angel more in heaven. Wherever your Mom lily and Uncle Regulus are they are happy and will always watch you be happy and your Mama will be with us soon but she doesn't like if you cry because even when you were baby and use to cry your Mama use take the whole house down on our head so common enjoy your life and when your Mama comes back we can come on long vacation." Sirius replied taking her into his arms while Selene gave watery smile.

"Padfoot, cub come on we should head back as Selene and I should leave for Hogwarts after Severus and Draco leaves with a difference of an hour," Remus said coming towards them and they nodded their heads and proceeded towards Manor to get fresh. After that Sev and Draco left first followed by Selene and Remus after bidding goodbye to everyone.

Following next morning everything returned to normal and Selene and her group of seven friends entered great hall took their usual place at their table and started to have their breakfast but after 15 mins fluttering of wings was heard and when everyone looked up owls were flying to tables carrying Daily prophet. Selene's owl Hedwig landed in front of her and stuck her leg in front of Selene and she took paper and fed her a piece of bacon and opened her paper and was surprised that their first move was successfully completed and when she turned her head towards great hall everyone was looking pleased including staff and Dumbledore because Dolores has become pain in everyone's ass while her friends gave her smile which said you did great.

Dolores Jane Umbridge Corrupted.

Undersecretary Power is being Abused.

Did Minister Fudge know about her? Or Is she keeping him in Ignorance?

Dolores Jane Umbridge our esteemed undersecretary is responsible for many useless and anti-creatures, half-blood and Muggle-born laws which affected them and our society very much. Because for her only Pure-bloods meant something because she used to blackmail them and took many bribes for no reason.
She hates everything and everyone that is not Pure-blood but herself is a half-blood born to the muggle-born wizard and Pure-blood witch but this information was erased from records by someone. Also, she is known for using illegal blood-quills on people who come for help by binding them in a life long agreement.

So readers what will our esteem minister and wizengamot is going to do about her.

What action are they going to take?

Everyone was in cheery mood half-blood and Muggle-borns were more which annoyed Pure-blood children very much mostly in Slytherins but still, anything couldn't damper the mood but at night an incident made goosebumps rise on everyone's skin. Selene and their group were walking down the corridor when she heard a voice and stopped in her tracks.

Kill... Rip....tear....blood.....

"Selene, what happened?" Daphne questioned her noticing that she stopped walking with them.

"Do you people hear that voice?" She asked them thinking they can listen to it.

"About what voice you're talking Rose and no we can't hear anything and now come we need to reach common room fast we have only 20 mins left for curfew," Draco said taking Selene's hand in his but still she didn't respond because the voice she was listening to was moving.

"No Dragon it's moving we need to follow it. It is going to kill someone." She said running towards the voice that was fading while others started running back of her and when they entered second-floor water was flooding from girls bathroom but what caught their attention was the writing on the wall and Filch's cat hanging in the air.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED ENEMIES OF THE HEIR........ BEWARE.

"We need to leave Selene before someone found us here," Blaise said taking her hand into his to drag her away but before he can do that everyone started piling there along with Professors.

"You killed my cat and you need to be expelled." Flitch's said catching Selene hurting her in progress.

"Flitch's remove your hand from my sister if not you will face the wrath of my father and Uncles that will be not very good for you." Draco threatened him while others stood protectively around her for which she was grateful because she was feeling uncomfortable from glares and stares.

"Now Argus Mrs Norris is fine she just got petrified and Mr Sprout can revive her," Albus said while Lockhart was sprouting nonsense and Sprout agreed to make Mandrake juice to revive Mrs Norris.

"Now Ms Black, its time for your sleep I think you and your friends should leave from here," Severus said making a note in his mind to know what happened fully tomorrow before breakfast first thing in the morning.

"Yes Professor Snape," Selene replied all the while her hand was still in Blaise's which she didn't notice and others followed them and other students too went away after they were dispersed.

Next morning Selene and Draco explained everything to Severus before breakfast and he assures her that he will explain everything to other family members and will find what voice that can be of which creature.

In following days petrification increased with students like Justin-Fletcher, Colin- Creevy, Headless Nick, Hermione but final straw for the group was when Daphne got petrified and everyone started to realize that Selene was innocent because before everyone was used to glare at her and hex her in halls which made difficult for her and was surrounded by elder snakes all the time meanwhile the duelling club that got started by Lockhart was complete farce because he got disarmed by Severus in the first two seconds and he doesn't even know the basic rules of duelling which made it  even worse.