~ Chapter - 39 ~

Chapter - 39: Castle Ward Resurrection, Goblet Of Fire, Foreign Schools

"Well Albus is no more representative of Britain, he has been removed from ICW, that is the letter from Lord Deaclour telling us the good news," Marvolo said and everyone cheered listening to the news.

"Really Marvolo, it is a great news, now at least we can breathe a little better thinking that his influence is limited up to Britain itself also here his power is getting less day by day as we are filtering the ministry with the help of Amelia and it is concealed from him as we don't want any moment raising at present now we need to wait a year or so more then we can remove him from this world," Sirius said.

"Yeah Padfoot but meanwhile we need to bring Bella, Rodo and Rab along with others who were my followers out of prison before they loose remaining sanity," Marvolo said frowning as he misses his best duelist and followers as well as a part of his family.

"Yeah Tom, even we miss Bella and others as you said we should do something so that we can have all our family back under one roof, it has been too long since they had been in our lives," Lucius said and Narcissa nodded her head. Meanwhile, Selene along with Daphne, Pansy, Tracey and Millicent came there

"Hello Pup, you all are going somewhere?" Sirius asked seeing them ready in casual wear.

"Yeah Papa, we are going to Crystal alley and Blue Moon alley to spend the day as only girls," Selene replied.

"Okay but be careful girls and if you sense any danger then call for Kreacher and Dobby who will bring you all back immediately to the manor, do you understand?" Marvolo asked strictly.

"Yes Grandpa," Selene replied.

"Rose where is Draco?" Narcissa asked.

"Aunt Cissa he is in the garden along with Blaise waiting for other boys, they are planning a quidditch game," Selene replied.

"Okay, but try to be back early Rose," Narcissa said and Selene nodded her head and everyone flooed to Crystal alley in one of the shops.

Meanwhile here in Garden Draco and Blaise are in serious conversation regarding Selene, as Draco is not liking the closeness between Blaise and Selene.

"Blaise I would like to talk to you before others arrive," Draco said seriously and Blaise had a hunch about what he is going to talk but he didn't let his expressions reflect.

"About what Draco?" Blaise asked feigning ignorance.

"Blaise I'm coming directly to the point I don't know what is the intention you hold for my baby sister, she is baby because even though she portrays herself as strong and mature she is still a baby at heart who craves for love and attention from her family, as her brother I can't see her in pain or hurt after what she went through in her childhood, I'm warning you, Blaise, if you are using her as just for time pass, leave her alone if you don't want to incur the wrath of our family mainly females because they are more dangerous than us," Draco warned seriously.

"Draco to tell you truth I don't what it is that attracts me to her but I like spending time with her and I'm the reason when she smiles, she is not a time pass for me, she is more than that and if she is okay with me then I really want to court her in future so she can be my life partner and I'm ready to face you people's wrath if she is going to be mine for eternity and I promise I will never hurt her or cause her pain," Blaise answered and Draco felt good hearing it.

"It is good to hear Blaise, all I will say is to take care of my sister and never hurt or cause her pain because myself and others will not tolerate it, take this as a final warning that I'm going to give," Draco said.