~Chapter-43~

Chapter-43: Last Part Of Evil, New Headmaster, Final Task, End of Albus Dumbledore

Next day  Selene woke up to see herself in bed snuggled between her parents who were looking at her with a smile on their own lips and she woke up and kissed them on their cheeks, got fresh and wore her school robes which her personal elf Kreacher brought to Regulus quarters after that she moved to the great hall directly as Blaise and others will directly come to the great hall.

After breakfast started once again Owls flew into the great hall carrying Daily Prophet in their beaks and landed in front of the owners and everyone opened their papers only to get shocked of their life while just then Lucius along with each and every Board of Governor and Marvolo entered inside and the matter in the Daily Prophet is

Albus  Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall Bonded

Witnesses Killed Brutally To Hide The Truth

Dear Readers,

You read correctly even when I came to know who the wife of Headmaster is I was stunned and paralyzed in Shock and Surprise because I or anyone can never expect that the Scottish Witch who was popularly known as Transfiguration Mistress and her Strict personality but no one can say that she has a hidden personality of Darkness.

Minerva and Albus were married as I said in the previous article but the priest who was the priest and bonded them and the people who attended their wedding never went back to their home to their families as their memories were completely wiped from their memories as those people were tortured painfully because Minerva didn't want anyone to know the truth of their bonding to be known as it will lead to complications. But what they missed was one person was alive and he lived as a muggle in the muggle world and it was only known to Bathilda Bagshot who was witness to all of this along with Albus's brother Aberforth.

But they didn't stop at this, they stopped even low by separating the children that were born in dark families left them in muggle world with muggle parents and when they turned 11 they were introduced to our world as muggle-borns who were hated by their won families unknown to both parties and one of the victims to their plans and turned as a pawn was our heiress Ms Selene Potter-Black who was kept in dark of her parentage and family until she heard a conversation between Albus and her ex-friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Not only that they are responsible for the degraded education at Hogwarts which is once upon time best school for magical education for magical beings before a century but thanks to Our Minister Lucius Malfoy, Augusta Longbottom and Amelia Bones who took initiative to change the curriculum and now slowly once again the standards of Hogwarts is rising to its original glory. Also, the orphanages that are started by Selene Black and her family is taking care of newborn magical babies in muggle world by integrating them into our world early also the children who are being abused in their household.

I hope our government is going to punish Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall for their crimes.

Signing off 

Rita Skeeter

At once great hall broke to commotion while Dora and Auror Dawlish took both Minerva and Albus under custody by cuffing them with magic restraints so that will not be able to perform magic or use it as a means to escape from them as they are going to face full-fledged trail in front of the world Wizarding Britain and they took them away and Lucius turned towards Students and remaining staff with solemn expression while internally he was smirking and wanted to cackle like his other family members.