Chapter-29

Chapter-29: Talk with Bones, Longbottom, Muggles

Sirius, Lucius and Marvolo along with Narcissa entered Longbottom Manor through the floo as they decided that they will Lady Bones and Regent Longbottom at Longbottom Manor.

"Welcome Lord and Lady Malfoy, Lord Black and, " Augusta said not knowing how to address Marvolo.

"He is Lord Slytherin Regent Longbottom, " Sirius said and both Augusta and Amelia widened in surprise for find one of the founder houses active.

"Welcome Lord Slytherin, all of you to Longbottom manor, " Augusta said.

"It is our honour, Regent Longbottom, Nice meeting you Lady Bones, " Marvolo said for all of them.

"Please have a seat and what can I offer you?" Augusta asked snapping her fingers for a house elf.

"Your best champaign Regent Longbottom and Lady Bones we would like to discuss something which is due from a long time," Lucius said, both Augusta and Amelia nodded their heads in acceptance.

"Well, what do you know about Dark faction their goals and also about Albus?" Sirius asked.

"Let me tell you my opinion about Albus, he is nothing but old insane man who lost his way, he says he is not interested in politics yet without him government cannot function moreover Cornelius is one great puppet if he gets gold in his pocket, it easy to control, don't take me wrong he is a great wizard  but he has thirst for power which will destroy our world and about Dark Lord or Dark faction I don't consider them until they cause disturbance to law and order," Amelia said surprising everyone.

"And in my opinion Albus is nothing but a mere convenience and nowadays he is annoying me a lot insisting that I allow Neville get trained by him and spouting lies that Dark Lord will be back one day and Neville is destined to kill due to a prophecy and I can't understand why he stopped nagging your daughter Sirius," Augusta said.

"I think I have answers to those questions Augusta and Amelia I think even you start securing your niece and her friends and other houses because Albus will become a thorn in our way to improve and change our old laws which are nothing but a bunch of bullshit," Sirius said.

"What are you talking about Sirius?" Amelia asked.

"Well now what we are going to tell you should be confidential till correct time comes to reveal it, It all started prior to 50 years," Marvolo started explaining the events that lead to rebel against Albus and in the process how his wife was killed and he lost his daughter and from there Sirius explained his side of story till the time how his daughter brought him out prison and how she got family as one, how they found the Horcruxes and brought Marvolo back to life, the life Selene led all these years and by the end of the tale Augusta and Amelia were fuming and were ready to kill Albus with their bare hands.

"I never thought he will stoop to this level, he says he doesn't want power but he is the one that is controlling the Wizarding world as his puppet," Amelia spat.

"Okay, Lord Black what do you want us to do now?" Augusta asked.

"Please call us by our names Regent Longbottom and Lady Bones and Dad has a plan to remove him completely," Sirius said.

"Then you people should call us by our names and what is your plan Marvolo?" Augusta asked.

"Augusta, I want your and Amelia's support with Lucius on Board of Governors of Hogwarts, so that he can investigate and change the curriculum to the previous standard, meanwhile on Wizengamont I want your both house in a neutral trance so that he doesn't have a chance to pass the laws for his benefit," Marvolo said.

"We will give you our full support and I will ask Neville and Susan to support Selene or to be neutral in matters at school," Amelia said and Augusta nodded her head.

"And Augusta, I want you to take Neville to Gringotts for spells and potions check-up as I don't have an ounce of trust in Albus not to mess with other children at school also get Neville a new wand," Sirius said and everyone was surprised with his decision.

"What are you all looking at, Selene told me how she felt Neville's aura how powerful it is but something is blocking it and how the wand he has doesn't respond to him for practical," Sirius said.

"Thanks for bringing this to my notice Sirius, I will take him to goblins in few days, and if I come to know that he messed with my grandchild he will face the wrath of Longbottoms," Augusta hissed.

"Of course Augusta but now we will take your leave as we have other things to take care of," Narcissa said.

"Okay and Lucius in next meeting at the board, we will discuss with others on what to do in the absence of Albus," Amelia said.

"Of course Amelia by that time I will ask my goddaughter if they have any ideas for the curriculum and standards of Hogwarts as she is amazing like her grandfather for these type of things," Lucius said.

"We will be waiting for that," Augusta said and everyone moved to floo room.

****
Severus, Remus and Dromeda along with Ted appeared at Privet drive along with three lower rank death eaters with no sound and started walking towards Dursleys home and sneered seeing the houses which are all looking same.

"How can anyone reside in these type of houses?" Dromeda asked sneering.

"Well, Andy they are muggles for a reason," Severus replied smirking and she glared at him, they reached the door and knocked on it only to be opened by a malnourished Petunia and when Petunia saw who were at her doorstep she tried to close door but on an instinct Remus kept his leg before she can close it.

"I see that you recognize us Tuney," Sev said smirking.

"What do you freaks want from us now?" Petunia snapped and everyone felt their magic trying to escape their control due to their anger.

"We want you Petunia for what you, your husband and son did to our goddaughter," Remus replied and Andy slapped Petunia forcefully for which Petunia's lower lip got busted.

Meanwhile, Dudley and Vernon came down and was frozen in their places due to fear.

"Welcome Whale and baby Whale," Tedy said and everyone was amazed to see them in that size even after the curses were placed on them.

"I will call an authority to drag you people out of my home," Vernon bellowed with false bravery and Sev and Remus along with Ted and Andy just smirked.

"Come on Guys, just let's finish the work, I want to go back to the manor, as I want to enjoy with Rosie," Andy said.

Sev, Rem and Ted just stunned the muggles and carried them out in the back garden while Andy was giving orders to the death eaters.

"I want you three to take polyjuice and keep an eye on the squib on the other side of the road and on Albus activities, if he appears here, then contact one of us," Andy instructed and those four apparated with the muggles and appeared in Black manor.

And was startled and stunned with surprise and shock with the scream that left from Selene's mouth, which brought all the family members into the longue room.

Hello guys, How are you all? I'm sorry for the delay in updating my story but I list one of the persons, that is my grandmother who was close to my heart and it took me these many days to get better and get grip on myself and my heart.

From now onwards the updates will be regular and I hope this chapter is up to your expectations.

Thank you for your likes and comments and waiting for my story further updates.