Chapter-26

Chapter-36: Articles 1,2,3, Reaction, Undersecretary and Finding Naagini

Lord Greengrass strode in Ministry with a purpose, he knows that Albus is losing his touch slowly in wizarding world but he never thought he will fall low to this extent and he will stop that old coot to the extent he can while protecting his family.

He entered Cornelius office with a bang as Lucius said the fool was sleeping while Albus is destroying Wizarding old from roots like a slow poison and due to bang, Cornelius woke up startled.

"Lord Greengrass, welcome what can I do for you?" Fudge asked.

"Cornelius I want to take up undersecretary post permanently as Lord Nott is temporary in that post, " Hadrian Greengrass said.

"Lord Greengrass, there is no better candidate than you for the post but I need to ask others as well as give me 10 to 20 mins I will inform you till then feel free to look around, " Cornelius said and exited his office and Hadrian was amused because he knows who others are because Cornelius is bootlicking pet of the old coot and now he got some time to dig around in the office.

He went around the room, finding some scrolls, bills which are going to pass without Lords and Ladies of the Wizengamont knowledge are truly horrible, Cornelius transactions script which is showing heavy bribery, it is a miracle that Cornelius still minister what with his incompetence and idiotic bumbling bee nature. Hadrian heard footsteps and sat back in his seat but not before copying all the things as proofs for future use.

"Lord Greengrass, you can swear the fealty oath now as everyone agreed for you to be undersecretary, " Cornelius said.

"I will be honoured to take up the position Cornelius, " Hadrian said.

"I, LORD HADRIAN MAX GREENGRASS, DO HEREBY SWEAR TO UPHOLD THE HONOUR AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHORITY GIVEN TO ME IN THE POSITION OF THE UNDERSECRETARY OF THE MINISTER OF MAGIC AND DO RIGHT BY MAGICAL BEINGS, SO I SWEAR, SO MOTE IT BE. " Hadrian swore the oath.

"Lord Greengrass Ira will show you to your room in order to set your office from tomorrow onwards you can start working, " Cornelius said.

"Of course Cornelius, I will take my leave now and will meet from tomorrow onwards regularly as your undersecretary, " Hadrian said as a greeting and exited the room.

*******
Lucius, Sirius along with Orion and Charles were walking through the forest along with Griphook to find Naagini as Griphook and the other goblins who were working on finding missing Horcruxes got an indication that the last piece is in here Dean forest so now they are here searching for the snake.

They were searching with the spell the goblins created while everyone was anxious about what they are going to encounter here. Everyone came out of musings when they heard the furious hissing and was met with very angry and irate snake ready to strike at them but with Sirius fast reflexes the snake was stunned and packed in a silk bag in order to carry to Gringotts.

"Lord Black I think only now bringing Lord Gaunt is left as you people got every Horcrux in your possession, " Griphook.

"You are right Griphook, ready ritual chamber as Selene's school is left for only one month so after this school year, in summer we will bring Marvolo back, " Sirius said.

"Of course Padfoot before that we need to brief the situation to Greengrass and we need to eliminate Weasley family permanently, " Lucius said.